Offical Spyder MX3 Halo Projector headlight (Black / Chrome)

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: Offical Spyder MX3 Halo Projector headlight (Black / Chrome)

Post by fowljesse »

Hey everybody. In case you missed them, here is the comparison thread:
http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=68499" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and here is the installation how-to:
http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=68513" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
SCHIMMLE

Post by SCHIMMLE »

So where do I sign up to get these?
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

ebay
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

no...in this thread. don't listen to evo, if you want these specific lights, hold tight and you will get a good deal. If you want the other style, go to ebay. you will save money this way.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Yeah.

The group buy is coming soon!
I like them so much, I'm going to buy another set to replace my modded Civic projectors on the fast car, and do something very unique with the Civic halos.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
ray carpart4u

Post by ray carpart4u »

i already pm'ed Jeff the admin and waiting for a respond, hoping the GB can start soon.
nolig2278

Post by nolig2278 »

how may i contact you to order with a credit card?
no need to wait for the GB right?
is there a vent hole in these lights to release the pressure/moisture that is created by the heat of the light?
any warranty?

thanks
94 RS to BPT
2.5 FMIC
MicroSquirt
2.5 Exhaust
[url=https://gilon.levinsonltd.com/mx-3.html[/url]
ray carpart4u

Post by ray carpart4u »

if you want, call me at contact number, 626-934-8001 ext. 134, i will tell you the detail. Thanks
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

No need to wait for a GB but as I just realized we are all bound to obide by site rules. Since these lights are being marketed here so MX3.com gets "a piece" and that's only right. If any of us go outside of this site and purchase don't forget to donate to MX-3.com. My 2c worth.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Only a dirt bag would watch the development of this part on the forum, ask all of your questions on the forum, have them answered on the forum, take advantage of the abundant information made available by the other members of the forum and then attempt to circumvent the rules by contacting the seller outside the forum.

My .02.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
rekognize

Post by rekognize »

nolig2278 wrote:how may i contact you to order with a credit card?
no need to wait for the GB right?
is there a vent hole in these lights to release the pressure/moisture that is created by the heat of the light?
any warranty?

thanks
http://www.mx-3.com/paypal/pp-donate.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
nolig2278

Post by nolig2278 »

So where in that link or any link does it intake that the website gets something for my purchase?
Maybe i skimmed a little too much while reading all these posts as there is a lot of ranting a lot of good info.
I would just like these headlights as i have had my mx3 new since 94 and it looks like crap with yellowed lights. Since I know there is a cut for the site i will wait unless Ray can promise to count me as one of the buyers related to the GB and credit the website.

I just don't want to wait for everyone to take weeks and weeks to decide on what they want as I have seen in the past. Too many ppl take too long and talk too much smack so I figure I would get the lights asap. Sorry for not knowing about the mx3.com cut.

I do very much appreciate this site
94 RS to BPT
2.5 FMIC
MicroSquirt
2.5 Exhaust
[url=https://gilon.levinsonltd.com/mx-3.html[/url]
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Esssentially, Ray is expected, as payment for using the forum to peddle his wares, to provide a small percentage of each sale to the forum. You as a forum member are expected to honor this.

I'm not saying you're a dirtbag. I'm saying that if you knowingly willfully did make a purchase from him without the forum getting it's percentage...then I'd call you a dirtbag.

Ray appears to want to play by the forum rules...which is awesome. Now that you know...you should be willing to wait for the official GB like everyone else. Believe me, when it happens...it'll happen fast.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Ya like I said. I'm impatient too and just want to buy but I also respect the rules and support them. If you do go for an individual buy (free market system) donate the applicable percentage. Lets keep this site alive. Cheers

PS Come on Group Buy! :D
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

The group buy is going to be cheaper than Ebay, AND this site will get the donation from Ray.
SO, if you want to save $$, and help out this site that has helped you (probably ALOT), wait for the GB.

Return to “Appearance”