[WTB] MX3 700$ or less

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
uberkid

[WTB] MX3 700$ or less

Post by uberkid »

As topic sugests, i live in NY and closer the better. As long as it's driveable and it runs i'm not too picky. I've seen people buy these for less, so i'm hoping to hook something with this thread.

Thanks.

Joe
mazdags94

Re: [WTB] MX3 700$ or less

Post by mazdags94 »

You would prolly have a better chance of finding one by checking eBay. I purchased my second MX-3 from a guy on ebay for 400USD. Granted, I had to trailer it from Maryland, but a great deal nonetheless. The best advice I could givce would be to expand you search radius a bit. You also should consider how much $$$ you would have to put into it to get it up to driveability. If you pay 500 you may have to spend another 1000 to get it working properly or you could just look for a decent MX-3 for 1500 without all the headache labor. I'm speaking from experience.... lol.... just look at my worklog.

Hope this helps.
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

how bout this one? in Meriden, CT depends where in NY u r from but its drivable and looks like it only needs some minor things.
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/938687378.html
1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Nice wheels
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
nerd racing
Supporting Member

Post by nerd racing »

I could sell you one for $1000 out the door inspected till may! 93 5 speed I drive it every day, just put on snow tires all the way around, new struts all the way around, the only thing it needs is a set of springs.
xcilver

Post by xcilver »

I have a couple in Ontario, how much you wanting to spend? $700 us for a 94 red Gs V6 1.8 L Auto, and you can drive it home (your plates or trailer it) but you will have to put the inteirior back together, all the parts are in the back! More $$$ and you could get a lowered Dark purple V6 5-spd 95 Gs in great shape!
Let me know,
pumpkin king

Post by pumpkin king »

I have a 95 rs, that needs motor work/replaced for $300 in nc? I know it a long drive for you but I just thought I'd throw that out there
My Metallic Mistress
95 mx3 4 to 6 swap progress is very,very slow. Its really just sitting there!!
95 Probe GT,Gumetal,Shaved and rebuilt ZE heads,intake p and p,UR UDP, MX-3 Flywheel,Razor hood,Quad Sleepy Eyes,BSA wheels,Sparco seats,STS,CM stage 3, CAI, DUEL CD, 96 Black tails,StreetGlow inside and out, 5% tint. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/698809" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”