Spyder Halo Projector Headlights for Your Mx3! Coming Soon..

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)

What do you think bout the lights?

Yes I like the projectors!
33%
I like em, but I'd go with black insteada chrome..
59%
I like the idea, but not this design.
No votes
Yes, I like the general idea. I'll post more about my response below..
3%
No on the halos.
1%
No on the leds.
3%
Just say, "No."
1%

Total votes: 143

alexskull75

Re: Spyder Halo Projector Headlights for Your Mx3! Coming Soon..

Post by alexskull75 »

great kikkalazio! i live in rome also! in fact there are a lot of mx-3! we love to modify this old little sporty car. i swapped the old and tired k8 with an fresh kl-31 klze with an curved neck intake manifolds installed on. i really hope that these new headlights production will be a concrete reality! do you will ask them to send the item to rome or firenze?
miowadoryu

Post by miowadoryu »

hello rome mx-ers, here i am! another of us very interested to buy these headlights as soon as possible! the last summer i tried to put the mercedes proiectors in the old housing painted in black with a gts clear headlights cover from u.s.a, after 2 months of projector's lights direction setup the exterior result was not bad, but now i throw it away cause the horrible water infiltration that has damaged everythings! i hope that these guys said the truth about these project cause i will buy these headlights for sure!
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

miowadoryu wrote:hello rome mx-ers, here i am! another of us very interested to buy these headlights as soon as possible! the last summer i tried to put the mercedes proiectors in the old housing painted in black with a gts clear headlights cover from u.s.a, after 2 months of projector's lights direction setup the exterior result was not bad, but now i throw it away cause the horrible water infiltration that has damaged everythings! i hope that these guys said the truth about these project cause i will buy these headlights for sure!
Are you the one with the red car, and single projectors that had a red ring at one time? Those were awesome :love: !
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
SCHIMMLE

Post by SCHIMMLE »

Speaking of out of the wood work. I'm a RX-8 owner, and the MX-3 is my winter car. I've always hated the stock headlights. Especially when comparing them to my 8. This is a God send. I will unquestionably be buying a set. Yes I also prefer the black as well. I've emailed the company requesting information about these. I've been a member for a little while now but I've lurked in the shadows long before. I so can't wait. :D
miowadoryu

Post by miowadoryu »

no bro, mine is black and never post the pictures. ( i'm new in this forum). what i've done was the only possible alternative to the civic projector, i wasn't able to install the double proiectors cause it's too much difficult for me in order to have a decent lights directions. anyway i' m very excited about this new option and i will buy for sure these new headlights
arth91

Post by arth91 »

i would buy these in a second i hate my cloudy headlights i want to kill them. black tho, i like it better
albarsv

Post by albarsv »

Yah, another italian mx3 owner!
:D
mccabe

Post by mccabe »

you can fix your cloudy head lights by sanding them down and getting a new llayer of cleaR coat on them they llok like new i bought a new one cause i borke one and i can not tell the diffrence i put new head lights in and i get flash all the time they hate it when i flash back though lol
92 mx-3 gs,klde,spec stage II+ clutch,awr 88mounts, remaned axles,CAI,seven nipple ditsy, new alpine speakers,panasonic 7'' dvd deck ,10'' kicker l5, hei mod, removed air box. 17 sortmaxs 10 spoke white nexan n700 tires
now wrote off with a watermelon sized dent in the driver side quater panel

93 mx-3 gs black klze fully loaded
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

They flash you because your adjusted high...not because your headlights are suddenly so clear. If you're getting blasted by other drivers you should do something about it.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Blackend

Post by Blackend »

rename this topic to "GENERAL OFF TOPIC STUFF" :p greetings felow
europians :D
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

are they out yet? when are they comming out???
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Blackend

Post by Blackend »

how you gona fit them since you`ve done some cuting there... by the way you car
is just..... no words describe it :d
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

Blackend wrote:how you gona fit them since you`ve done some cuting there... by the way you car
is just..... no words describe it :d

well when they come out i'll buy them and then buy a new bumper 2 Z3 fenders and a CF hood...

by the way you car is just..... no words describe it :d
is that in a good way or not... lol
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Blackend

Post by Blackend »

in a good way!!!
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

ohh ok thx :P

Return to “Appearance”