I HAVE A TON OF LITTLE THINGS STILL FOR SELL FROM MY MX-

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
JDM-Civic-Type-R

Re: I HAVE A TON OF LITTLE THINGS STILL FOR SELL FROM MY MX-

Post by JDM-Civic-Type-R »

i need a tranny for my mx3<p>still got yours?
2000 Honda Civic Si/Type R - U.S.
1994 Mazda RX-7 R1 (RHD) - U.S.
1993 Mazda RX-7 R2 (RHD) - Japan [FOR SALE]
http://www.xlr8shen.com
http://www.uabcustomcars.com
curve

Post by curve »

I sure dont have the tranny thats what I sold the car for was so another mx-3.com member could do the automatic to standard swap in his
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

1/4 mile times 13.46 at 103
XxLuieLinesxX

Post by XxLuieLinesxX »

do u still have the backseat?, if u do can u give me a pic?
Genesis74

Post by Genesis74 »

Email me with your prices for the rear wiper motor and cover and the cruise control stalk.<p>Thanks
dewthis

Post by dewthis »

Do you have a/c condensor ?
65 shot > V8
userAttila19

Post by userAttila19 »

is the stock radio CD player? Do you have EGR valve? Also, wondering if any of your ECU's are JDM?
No time to slow down. 1995 MX-3 GS http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/566272
curve

Post by curve »

I replyed to all you guys by email if you didnt get it let me know and also to let everyone else know it will be a few days before I can get any pics so please be patient with me.
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

mattster

Post by mattster »

i am interested in the stock tail lights. i will give you $25 shipped.
92 Mazda MX-3 GS: blaze red, bone stock, and daily driver
86 RX-7 GXL: '94 LT1 V8, 6 speed tranny, scary fast. SOLD
93 Mazda RX7 R1 LS1/6speed... 75% complete

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mattsterrx7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^link to my V8 swap page
curve

Post by curve »

come on people I know some of you need some of these parts Im just going to throw them away soon so any good offer takes any part.

XxLuieLinesxX

Post by XxLuieLinesxX »

I'm switching my car from manual windows to power windows and i need all the stuff to do this...the motors and the switches and all that stuff, if you still have them let me know<p>thanks
jcallahan

Post by jcallahan »

I need the drivers side window motor, from the wiring up....please let me know
curve

Post by curve »

All I have left from the power windows is the driver side window motor and I will let it go so email me at curve10780@aol.com with an offer and we will set it up

Spydie

Post by Spydie »

i'm interested in the Disties......PM or email
http://members.cardomain.com/spydie
"So I said to my one legged wife, I said...'Peg', you're 'cut-off'."
curve

Post by curve »

hey everyone please email me at curve10780@aol.com with any thing you need b/c I dont aleays get on here but I am able to check my email anywhere through my cell phone so if you email me I will respond faster

curve

Post by curve »

bump

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”