I HAVE A TON OF LITTLE THINGS STILL FOR SELL FROM MY MX-

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
curve

I HAVE A TON OF LITTLE THINGS STILL FOR SELL FROM MY MX-

Post by curve »

Here is all the parts that I have left from my mx-3 that was just picked up from me last weekend by another one of mx-3.com users. If you have any questions on any of these parts feel free to email me at [email]curve10780@aol.com">curve10780@aol.com</a> and I will get back to you as fast as I can. Oh yeah the car was a 93 gs Blaze red in color and a 1.8 in it.<p>Well here goes the stuff for sale:<p>--Driver and passenger side windows
--Driver side headlight(just the light, no adjustments or anything Its somewhat discolored)
--Front crossbrace support
--Bumper rebar
--Hood latch
--Radiator
--Both electric fans
--Driver side front fender
--Front and rear washer fluid reservoirs
--Coolant overflow tank
--Windsheild wiper motor
--Hood hinges
--Stock radio
--Driver side window motor PENDING
--Seat belt control module
--Air Conditioner blower motor and fan
--Front seat belts(inside center console)
--Rear seatbelt assemblies
--I have all the seats
--Power mirrors (need paint)
--Power mirror control switch
--Stock tail lights
--NGK PLUG WIRES (BLUE)
--Cruise control switch(out of dash piece)
--Hazard lights and rear defrost switch
--Air conditioner controls
--GAUGE CLUSTER(147052 MILES ON IT)<p>I ALSO HAVE THE FOLLOWING PLASTIC PIECES:<p>--Glovebox
--Big plastic piece around radio and ac controls
--big plastic piece under the steering column
--Also the actual steering column cover
--aroung the gauge bezel
--all the air vent
--Plastic behind door handles<p>THERS ARE A FEW OTHER PIECES THAT IM NOT SURE WHERE THEY GO SO EMAIL ME WITH WHAT YOU NEED AND I PROBABLY GOT IT.<p>Im leting these parts go for the best price so email me with what you want and we will get it going. <a href="mailto:curve10780@aol.com[/email] <p>[ July 31, 2003: Message edited by: curve ]<p>[ August 08, 2003: Message edited by: curve ]</p>
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

1/4 mile times 13.46 at 103
synap
Supporting Member

Re: I HAVE A TON OF LITTLE THINGS STILL FOR SELL FROM MY MX-

Post by synap »

Hey do you have interior drivers side door handle? (its the little cubby you use to close the door not the bar like the passenger side) <p>Also do you have the rubber moldiing that goes around the rear window?<p>Thx.
curve

Post by curve »

I sure dont have either of those 2 things they went with the car
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

How much for the ac stuff?
xXx_OTEP_xXx

Post by xXx_OTEP_xXx »

front windshield molding and that plastic piece under the windshield (where the wipers are connected) ?
Sold my 95 RS "Little Peanut" but she will never be forgotten. :(

Post by Guest »

do u have the power sunroof components (like the two sliding thingy) and a cargo cover jdm_tkd@hotmail.com
curve

Post by curve »

my car didnt have the sunroof

IvsD

Post by IvsD »

Do you still have the wiring harness for sale??
curve

Post by curve »

dude the wiring harness was so much trouble to get out that I just let it go with the car so maybe you can contact him and see if he will finish pulling the harness for you I will find out his name on mx-3.com and let you know

marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

how much for the passenger/driver power window motors?
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
curve

Post by curve »

I only have the driver side window motor just make me an offer

IvsD

Post by IvsD »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by curve:
dude the wiring harness was so much trouble to get out that I just let it go with the car so maybe you can contact him and see if he will finish pulling the harness for you I will find out his name on mx-3.com and let you know<hr></blockquote><p>
Thank you, I appreciate it. :)
xXx_OTEP_xXx

Post by xXx_OTEP_xXx »

so im guessing u dont have the windshield molding piece?
Sold my 95 RS "Little Peanut" but she will never be forgotten. :(
Q

Post by Q »

how much 4 the stock tails?
curve

Post by curve »

The stock tails are in pretty good shape and Im open to any offers b/c I have no clue what they are worth.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”