zzzoomx3's mx3

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
zzzoomx3

Re: zzzoomx3's mx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

well - its finally finished - yes, THE stereo and its a thing of beauty and sounds just as good :D here are some quick and dirty pics from my phone camera - i'll post some better pics up later...

here are some pics of the build:

i have some stuff left over from the build - like speakers, amps and i need to change crossovers - so if anyone is interested, let me know...
Last edited by zzzoomx3 on July 26th, 2008, 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

wow, good work man
ImageImageImageImage
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

tmac4t4 wrote:wow, good work man
thank you very much - it was a lot of work, but so worth it in the end - the audiobahn setup is actually better than i thought it would be - i knew it would be good, but its actually - GREAT! definitely a contender against same wattage systems costing 3 times as much :D

here are some more pics - i've been putting the finishing touches on it - the plexiglass cover for the crossover and power blocks and the covers for the amps.

i carpeted the all the plastic in the trunk area too - not only does it look so much better, it helps absorb the noise...OH btw - for all you guys doing an install, here's a way to get some really cheap 8 gauge power wire to run from your battery to the trunk - use jumper cables! :D it sounds silly i know, but its a good powerful wire to use...and cheap too - only 10-20 bucks and thats way cheaper than 30-50 for Monster wire or the like....
MCNano117

Post by MCNano117 »

Hide those wires and vacumn that crap up!

Lol j/k your setup looks great, and the interior looks real clean.
1994 Mazda MX3 RS | Rebuilt B6DE | Stock
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

MCNano117 wrote:Hide those wires and vacumn that crap up!

Lol j/k your setup looks great, and the interior looks real clean.

LOL - very funny :P - thank you for the kudos - i just added a fan for the sub amp - even though it has an internal fan - running those speakers at .5 ohms is running really hot...i took this fan off a computer case i'm not using :) blue blue blue - everywhere :D

this picture reminds me of a terminator movie or something - just looks sci-fi hehe :P
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

here is the crossoveri'm getting instead of the one i have now -

so PLEASE if anyone wants a really great crossover for a really great price - just hit me up or check out the post
zzzoomx3

New Crossover installed!!

Post by zzzoomx3 »

Got the new crossover installed and its just freaking awesome! With an EQ of 30 bands for each channel - im like WOW! cant have too much control over your system tuning....and this thing is just huge - probably the biggest crossover/eq i've ever seen

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”