[WTB] Cold Air intake

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
snwbrdr92658

[WTB] Cold Air intake

Post by snwbrdr92658 »

WTB Cold air intake not one of the cheap extenable ones. I need one that will fit a 95 DOHC 4 cylinder mx-3. if willing to sell name a reasonable price. and i will respond thanks!
umcamara
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: [WTB] Cold Air intake

Post by umcamara »

Many people have used this one on the B6 DOHC

Click Here
That price is WAY too high though. You can modify an Integra intake to fit. Pretty much anyone will fit with a bit of cutting and couplers.

It used to be available on ebay for about $40, but was removed recently. I don't know if it will be added again. Here's a thread regarding it's installation on a '94+ mx-3.

Click Here
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
snwbrdr92658

Post by snwbrdr92658 »

Thank you!
chertel

Post by chertel »

Think the one on the above site for the mx6 v6 would work on a v6 klze in a mx-3. It is only $125
thanx.
eyezpinned

Post by eyezpinned »

here's that aspec one for $89:

http://www.eautoworks.com/product-Aspec-19722.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 rs: tokico struts & eibach springs, 15' rota gt3s, cf hood & gas lid, 2.5' exhaust w high-flow cat, tranny cooler, reupholstered seats, custom black interior, chrome miata handles, momo wheel & ebrake, spyder black projector lights w hid, altezzas, clear corners/sides, eclipse 8454 hu, diamond hex components w/ 3-way add-on & an re se 15' powered by 300/2v2 & 500/1 jl slash amps, corksport mazdaspeed bumper, euro mini sideskirts, fresh paint
chertel

Post by chertel »

http://www.eautoworks.com/product-Aspec-19723.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I was looking at that one for the mx-6 that looks like it will work?
thanx.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”