Choosing an Exhaust...

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
MCNano117

Re: Choosing an Exhaust...

Post by MCNano117 »

Hook up your phone to your pc with a usb cable, transfer it to your PC, convert it to a youtube format and upload.
1994 Mazda MX3 RS | Rebuilt B6DE | Stock
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I'll try it. From what I remember, it was a format that the computer didn't recognise.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
MCNano117

Post by MCNano117 »

Yeah it's a cell phone video format, but any good video converter will be able to handle it.
1994 Mazda MX3 RS | Rebuilt B6DE | Stock
blaudust7

Post by blaudust7 »

Flowmaster has the deep sound, not like most of the weed eaters you hear. The performance was totally unexpected, especially without the converter, WOW! My resonator is about 2.5 to 3 ft. long.
Dragyn Vyrus

Post by Dragyn Vyrus »

fowljesse wrote:I wish I could take a video.. If someone could tell me how to get it off my phone, and onto YouTube, I'd GREATLY appreciate it!
Mine is 2.25" mandrel bent, with a long resinator, regular cat, and Magneflow. It's the best sound I've heard, but I'd trade it for a FlowMaster, for performance.
On mine you can send multimedia to an e-mail, if you can just e-mail it to yourself, save it, and put it up on youtube.

my exhaust is 2.25 pipes, long resintor, and a ractive muffler, i like it nice deep sound, it is load though
93 MX-3 ZE-GS - Sold
95 MX-3 RS - Bone stock winter car.
92 JDM turbo MR2 - SSQV, Cusco strut tower bar, ATS intercooler kit, Berk Exhuast, HKS EVC-S
blaudust7

Post by blaudust7 »

If you do not have to gat your car inspected, get rid of the converter, but make sure you have a resonator or exhaust will sound terrible after shifts.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

fowljesse wrote:It's the best sound I've heard, but I'd trade it for a FlowMaster, for performance.
I think mine sounds better :driver:

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”