klze swapped today

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
zzzoomx3

Re: klze swapped today

Post by zzzoomx3 »

maryus wrote:
zzzoomx3 wrote:i used to b---- about texas cops a lot - but after hearing you guys and what you have to go through - i'm going to shut up now :D

i feel you guys

hahhaha ........ its not funny :(
no - its not funny, i really do feel for you guys - i would hate to drive around so paranoid, much less deny myself such simple pleasures in life...so much for being free countries. the government is the biggest hypocritically defunct establishment known to man.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

^^that statement was hypocritical, police pull people over with loud exhausts because people complain about them IE you drive through a community that is quiet and peaceful with your exhaust that sounds like a race car, people are going to complain about it, just like if you drive through with your radio blasting. The majority rules in this country, and its the majority who sets the laws, so people have the right to have a quiet peaceful neighborhood if that's what the majority agrees on.

We are Free to make any choice we want, BUT with every action there is a reaction. If you choose to put a loud exhaust on your car and drive around, then that is your choice and no one will stop you, but note if you have a sound ordinance law, well by choice you choose to accept those tickets and harassment from the police.

Blame it on the Government when it was your Choice (freedom of choice) that caused you to get into the mess.

But in reality Maryus isn't even in the US so...
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
maryus

Post by maryus »

klze just does not belong to a quiet exhaust. in the US the law is more severe?
'92 Black Mazda Mx-3 - kl-ze
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

It depends where. In big cities, they don't care, unless you're being a fool.
You should hear the freeways on Saturdays between 11 AM, and 4 PM, when the weather is nice. Weekend warrior Hardley's. Every freaking doctor, and lawyer is out, roaring their $50,000 bikes, and leather. I always sing "Born to be Mi-iii-ild!".
Also, there are sooo many fart-can Hondas. I wish there was a law for stupid sounding exhausts. Mine sounds awesome, and doesn't restrict more than 5 HP.
Personally, I've never heard of someone getting a ticket for a loud exhaust.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
se7en

Post by se7en »

You all should move to Alberta. I drive my '67 nova around with open headers all the time, and don't get hassled at all.
(It is loud too. 285 @ 050 cam(.650" lift) that's 325 degrees advertised duration on it and it has 105 intake center, and 12.5:1 compression, running race gas lol) about as lumpy and noisy as you can get with a mild race small block..
I try not to rev much over 7000rpms in town though, because you could hear it for miles :)
Which is tricky considering it has a 5500rpm stall converter :)

also, we don't have emissions testing either.

Gotta love red neck thinking :)
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I'm jealous. And I miss that sound. What carb are you running?
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
maryus

Post by maryus »

ok i fixed the loud noise now , ppl says sounds nice now . I will do a video soon

Waiting for the CAI kit , and the probinator chip now ...
'92 Black Mazda Mx-3 - kl-ze

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”