Newb has questions!

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
Limegreen mx-3

Re: Newb has questions!

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

derikjakob wrote:thanks. less of an outrage and more of a dismay. i just wasnt expecting to be criticized just for asking a question so i sort of got turned off to this forum by that. but you definately just helped and made up for it a few times over.

just to let u know it happen to me i went through it too.. asking info that has been on here with even bothering to really look for it.. so don't think ur the only one that goes throw this shyt.. so did i when i was a NOOBIE here long ago. more like 6 years ago..
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
pumpkin king

Re: Newb has questions!

Post by pumpkin king »

yeah site is a lot harder to navigate than probetalk where I noramally post at. But this thread was very helpful to me. I just bought a 95 with a 1.6 and I know nothing about it, thanks alot.
My Metallic Mistress
95 mx3 4 to 6 swap progress is very,very slow. Its really just sitting there!!
95 Probe GT,Gumetal,Shaved and rebuilt ZE heads,intake p and p,UR UDP, MX-3 Flywheel,Razor hood,Quad Sleepy Eyes,BSA wheels,Sparco seats,STS,CM stage 3, CAI, DUEL CD, 96 Black tails,StreetGlow inside and out, 5% tint. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/698809" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”