my mom passed

Off-Topic Discussions
TREVO123

Re: my mom passed

Post by TREVO123 »

Sorry to hear that, Just keep ur chin up and you will be fine cheerish all the good memories, Ill come see ya sometime.
TREVO-Under major construction, Bp coming soon! TO a mx3 near you
1993 MX-3 RS,FULL BLITZ KIT(PROTOTYPE)17"10 SPOKE RIMS,SOHC 1.6L.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2189811
bubsy83

Post by bubsy83 »

I'm sorry to hear your sad news....I too lost my mother when I was 24, and this year is the 10th anniversary....all I can say is treasure your memories and she is always with you in your mind and in your heart. You are her legacy in life. I remember someone telling me after my Mom passed that I should spread my wings and fly...and I did...I was never one for crying and being a girl that's hard to believe but it's true....I believe in a sense she is watching me to this day, and I am patiently waiting to meet her again..but in no hurry for that....It's a tough pill to swallow losing a parent, take your time and grieve her, it's natural for you to view life in a surreal sense until you wrap your mind around what has happened. It felt like I was in a daze for about 6 months following and I met my husband in that time..it was like she sent me a real life guardian angel....Eventually your mind will clear and you will learn to see the world a little bit differently...because things are different for you now...I feel badly for you and it brings back memories for me as well...but you will be okay!!! Take it easy!!
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

its been helpful with the club site, talking with a couple of friends like tyler and trev. my brother, sister and her husband have been here a little bit the last couple of days helping around the house. tylers been looking for a woman for me allready (for a while now but alot the last couple of days), i have not been on a date for about six years (i know, pretty sad :) thanks again.
1993 White gs klze.
SmoothMX3

Post by SmoothMX3 »

I know you don't know me, But this is what makes this forum so awesome. I personally am not here just to talk about my mx-3. I am also here to make friends. Just because it's the internet and most of you guys are half way across the map, and further... It's nice to know you have a friend out there somewhere, right?
Just always remember... We are all here.
93 MX-3 2.5 KLZE - KL101 \\ H&R Springs \\ Short Shifter \\ 17" ADR Rims \\ 205/40/R17 Namkang Tires \\ Millenia Manifold \\ Rockford Amp \\ Rockford 12" Sub \\
--- K8 was my gateway drug.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

My condolances to you and your family. May God keep his hands on you through this tough time.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

I am so sorry to hear of this............

As all that have said.......my Mom died too.............never ever thought life would get back to the same..................It took me 1-1/2 yrs to finally have the pain in my heart to ease so then I had to pick myself up and continue onwards.
It does get easier in time ............. you'll never ever forget her...............if you need a hug....or someone to talk to...let me know....

Take care

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
umcamara
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by umcamara »

You can add me to the long list of people here who don't personally know you, but without a doubt would be willing to talk if you ever needed to. No bulls---.
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
PushnFords

Post by PushnFords »

Sorry to hear about that. My dad passed in '93 and I still think of him all the time. Especially now that I have a kid on the way...would have been his first grandchild.

Don't drink and drive (he did that and wrecked) or drink and go out in a boat...a good man died doing that.

Derek

Return to “Off-Topic”