my mom passed

Off-Topic Discussions
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

my mom passed

Post by Dali »

well my mother june passed away monday at one in the morning, she was sixty and her birthday was coming up on the 21 of april. my sister was with her when she got some violent headaches and started to vomit. she was rushed to the hospital here in town where they could not do anything. she was on a bunch of medications for the last bunch of years to help her with the multiple heart attacks and strokes she has had as well as a replaced valve and two triple bypasses. she was just on her tenth blood thinner shot that day, turns out she had a massive bleed in her brain as well as three strokes. they flew her out in the morning to a bigger hospital three hours away in kamloops but there was nothing they could do for her, she stayed on life support for the day until we were all there to let her go. ive had my mother living with me for the last seven years and the last five she has been going threw alot with these problems. just got home and it feels so weird with her not being here, i keep expecting her to come threw the door. she was fine that whole day and now she is gone, i really didnt get a chance to talk to her that day and when she got to the hospital she was pretty much gone allready, all she could do was hold my hand. i dont know what im going to do now, ive got a pretty small family and only a couple of friends....this just doesnt seem right. i just had to get this off my chest, thanks......thank you mom, i miss you and will always love you, for all that you have done for me.
1993 White gs klze.
solo_ryder

Re: my mom passed

Post by solo_ryder »

Sad... :cry:

Im sorry to hear about your loss. That's gotta be hard. You can make it through just keep your chin up buddy. We are here for you if you need some comfort/some people to talk to.

Jordan
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

im sorry man, Ive lost grandpa last year and grandma few years ago. Grandpa died of heart attack also. He passed away quietly. My condolences to you and your family. Do you have a wife, I know it helps when close family and friends are there for you.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
umcamara
Supporting Member

Post by umcamara »

My condolences...
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
Savin

Post by Savin »

My condolences to you and your family as well. As Solo said, We're all here for you.
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
se7en

Post by se7en »

ah, that sucks man. Sorry to hear that.

I am here for ya if ya need to msn or somethin....

be well.
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
SmoothMX3

Post by SmoothMX3 »

My Mother just had a stroke quite a few months back and that was hard on me. I couldn't imagine what you're going threw. Anytime you need to talk, We are all here for you... Anytime.
My Condolence's...
93 MX-3 2.5 KLZE - KL101 \\ H&R Springs \\ Short Shifter \\ 17" ADR Rims \\ 205/40/R17 Namkang Tires \\ Millenia Manifold \\ Rockford Amp \\ Rockford 12" Sub \\
--- K8 was my gateway drug.
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

I'm sorry to hear that. We're here if you need us.
Cody
OldMan

Post by OldMan »

My condolences to you and your family. I know that this is a difficult time for you and your family but you will make it through. Just try and remember the good times that you shared with her. Take comfort in the fact that she can rest in peace now, no more suffering.

May you find peace in the words below, they have helped me in the past.

Don't stand by my grave and weep

For I'm not there, I do not sleep

I am a thousand winds that blow

I am the diamonds glint on snow

I am the sunlight on ripened grain

I am the gentle autumn's rain

When you wake in morning's hush

I am the swift uplifting rush

Of quiet birds in circle flight

I am the stars that shine at night

Do not stand at my grave and cry

I am not there, I did not die.

May God bless you and your family in your time of sadness.

OldMan
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Remember the good memories, and celebrate her life. It is all any of us can do.

My condolences.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I'm sorry to read this, too. My Grandma passed the same way. I took care of my other Grandma, until she went to a home, and passed. I know the feeling.
All I could do was breathe, and allow myself to feel every emotion.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

My baby sister died in a car accident on her way to work new years eve morning, 24 days from her 24th birthday on January 24th. We just came back from a weekend ski trip as a family the night before. There's barely a day that goes by that I don't think of her. You sell look ot the window seeing a red car or a ricer muffler drive in front of the house, or seeing a red a little red car driving down the street. I was working in my grandmother's garage on the weekend, working on the mx-3, redoing my HEI mod. When i first did the HEI mod, my ignition module died while i was gone camping and had her towed back to my grandmothers cause that's there i store her for long periods/winter and didn't know exactly what was wrong. The next day, not only did I have plans, but so did my sister, her car indisposed at the time as well, with only the 626 to share, so I had to do a rush job, get the HEI in and going so she can use the 626, and I'll have my mx-3. So ya, i had a moment while redoing my HEI mod. I taught her to drive stick on the mx-3, I miss her saying I only know how to cook with a microwave, or jumping on her bed to wake her up, or by waking her up with our pet rats. Argued over who they belonged to, she bought the first one, I picked up the second one a day later from her request, but I paid for her, and I spend more time playing with them. Although there now mine (my parents have to take care of them when I'm away working), the jokes on me, they each developped a tumor not long after my sister passed, so I take it she's won that argument. They're still happy and doing strong, but I loath the day I have to put them down. My sister's boyfriend (who lost his dad to an illness about 2 years ago) gave her a kitten last summer, so my parents have abopted him, and having him around makes it easier.

It hasn't been easy, and it will be a long time before it gets easier. I'm an only child now, I'll never be an uncle, she was suppose to be the first one married. Now I carry the burden of expanding the family. I've had a tension headache for over 2 months now (I got the test results on Monday making sure there's nothing in my head causing them), and I'm sure that along with the other complications in my life are causing it. It's going to be rough year. I will say, spending time with friends and family helps alot, they support will help alot. But one thing you'll have to do is move on, never forget, but don't stop living, she wouldn't want you to. Despite my sister dying in a car crash, I haven't given up on my car hobby. I know she wouldn't want me to, she shared a similar interest, "car's before kids" was her and her boyfriends saying. It does suck that she died that way, I was convinced it was going to be me that went that way, her boyfriend though the same thing, that me or him would of went that way. It was her first car, or first accident, but also her last. Live live to the fullest, enjoy today, but still be mindful about tomorrow, cause you never know if you'll be around tomorrow.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Kirk95gs
Supporting Member

Post by Kirk95gs »

onlytrueromeo wrote:Remember the good memories, and celebrate her life. It is all any of us can do.

My condolences.
[quote"Nd4SpdSe]Live live to the fullest, enjoy today, but still be mindful about tomorrow, cause you never know if you'll be around tomorrow.[/quote]

Powerful words. Could not say anything more then that. You must celebrate thier life, remember the good times, Live your life to the fullest. There will be many times that something odd will happen in the day that will remember you of them. I live for thoughs moments. It helps me remember my loved ones.

My condolences to you both.

Kris
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

OldMan wrote:
May you find peace in the words below, they have helped me in the past.

Don't stand by my grave and weep

For I'm not there, I do not sleep

I am a thousand winds that blow

I am the diamonds glint on snow

I am the sunlight on ripened grain

I am the gentle autumn's rain

When you wake in morning's hush

I am the swift uplifting rush

Of quiet birds in circle flight

I am the stars that shine at night

Do not stand at my grave and cry

I am not there, I did not die.

May God bless you and your family in your time of sadness.

OldMan
A beautiful poem indeed , my girlfriend has the last two lines tatoo'ed on her foot for her "PA" grandfather ,

Dali , I am very sorry to hear about your loss , though I don't know you personally , if you ever needed someone to talk to I am here for you, and I'm sure everyone else here is too.
My condolences to you and your family , and God Bless your mother and may she enjoy heaven.

Kris-
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

thanks guy, i just neede to tell someone. some of you i know and some i dont but ive liked this group of car people, allways helping each other out. been cleaning my mothers room out and getting some paper work done. feeling abit better today, having the funeral saturday so that is going to be a hard day again.
1993 White gs klze.

Return to “Off-Topic”