1320 story time: READ!!

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
JWMotorsports

Re: 1320 story time: READ!!

Post by JWMotorsports »

After the manifold is done and proven I'll start a new topic on it under forced induction. Please note; this will be SEVERAL months from now! Probably mid-end of racing season. Then I'll be taking names of those who want one and will contact you. Thank you for your interest! :welder:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354836
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

which car/engine combo he has pushing 1120HP all motor? just wondering...

Originally posted by JWMotorsports:
No problem. As for the rest of you who are looking for a good turbo manifold for your 1.6 DOHC (it'll be for the b6t). I'm custom fabricating mine and having it ceramic coated. If it works out well, doesn't crack, etc... I'll be fabricating extras and selling them. I'm currently trying to get my hands on an affordable tig welder for my own use. Untill then I'll have to use a friend of mines machine shop. His car is pushing 1120HP ALL MOTOR and turns the 1/8th mile around 5sec. Anyway the manifolds I'm doing can have what ever turbo flange you want welded onto it. As for pricing etc... I won't know until after I'm done w/ mine. :welder:
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
JWMotorsports

Post by JWMotorsports »

Can't remember if it is a Firebird, or if it is a Trans Am. It's a 454 which he built using all the other local pro guys used "trash" parts. He ended up setting new track records with thier old parts! He KNOWS his stuff!! He is my Dad's age and has been BUILDING WINNING race motors since he was 15 years old! He's a really great guy, which I've learned a GREAT deal from. :welder:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354836
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!
Shady469
Supporting Member

Post by Shady469 »

I'm coming out of the woodwork and bringing this back from the dead to pose a question: Where are all the fast MX-3's? This isn't meant to be dickish but to inspire...
I build my B6T MX-3 over 2 years while I was in highschool with only a low paying part time job. You can read the initial post to see how it did. But that was 4 years ago! I was sure that there would be a multitude of high-powered B-series MX-3's tearing up the tracks by now. But it seems like most everyone (k-series included) is stuck in the 13's. whats the deal?
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
se7en

Post by se7en »

lol :) it's because us mx-3er's are a poor bunch of mofo's :)

Also, my mx-3 is my DD, so I can't get too roudy with it, like I did with my Nova.

cheers man...

1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

Wow someone i havent seen on the boards in a very long time.
Last year my mx trapped 110 but no Time slip.
I think im just gonna skip from the 13's right to the 11's :D
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”