LoWRiDaH313 Feedback

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
Nd4SpdSe

Re: LoWRiDaH313 Feedback

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Picked up a GS manual gearbox from him last night. He was great to deal. Considering he was parting out the car and it's a tranny, he got it out really quick and put aside ready for pickup. I called when I was on my way, but there was no answer, so I left a message and he called back really quick. Even his PM responces were quick. Great guy to deal with, highly recommend to deal with Tom.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
94drumx3

Post by 94drumx3 »

I bought some speaker covers from lowridah313 and we had no problems with any transactions.
It kinda took a while to have paypal go thru and have em shipped but no worries, parts are here and everything is in great condition!

hey lowridah313, sorry for takin so long in gettin this up haha. thanks!
Never be afraid to try...amateurs built the ark, professionals built the titanic.
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

Got a rear lower tie bar and a front crossmember from him, great contact great price thanks a lot man! :2thumbsup:
1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”