B6de,boosting it

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Tanner_gr

Re: B6de,boosting it

Post by Tanner_gr »

thepurpleone wrote:i have a 94 mazda mx3 rs with a b6de and it has about 142000 miles, i have a t25 turbo off an eclipse but, thats about all i have right now. i guess my question is, what all do i need to finish the rest of my dream (to turbo my mx3 rs)? :?
dude open your own thread,don't waste mine.try to be a lil polite
Nomad_69er

Post by Nomad_69er »

Definately get rid of the piggy back ECU, I just roasted 2 pistons because I didn't listen to the members on this forum. Save yourself the trouble and get the MegaSquirt setup! Just my opinion though but trust me, if you decide to stay with a piggy back ECU, you'll be in trouble! Good luck!!
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

Nomad_69er wrote:Definately get rid of the piggy back ECU, I just roasted 2 pistons because I didn't listen to the members on this forum. Save yourself the trouble and get the MegaSquirt setup! Just my opinion though but trust me, if you decide to stay with a piggy back ECU, you'll be in trouble! Good luck!!

some one who found out the hard way sorry for ur loss not dissing

seen it to many times with piggy backs system oh any kind.
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Some piggys are better than others. I'd never put an AFC or an emanage on my ride. But it all comes down to what you are trying to do, and working with the tools you have. You cannot expect to have a piggy do as much as a stand alone.
You can't just come out and trash piggy backs in general. There are good and bad systems out there.. top of the line and bottom. Just like stand alones.
Tanner_gr

Post by Tanner_gr »

i found a way to bybass the closed loop situation.i ve unplugged the oxygen sensor so is open loop all time so i will correct the duty cycle of the injectors and i will program to a diagram revs/pressure

Return to “Forced Induction”