Stock 94 1.6 DOHC...slowww

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
nate2k5

Re: Stock 94 1.6 DOHC...slowww

Post by nate2k5 »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:burn the Honda and put the ins' money into the MX
why would anyone even think of doing this, everything available thats not custom is slow or borderline rice if not completely

i have to watch my honda (acura) because its a DESIRABLE car :wink:
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Honda's are like @$$holes.... Everyone has one and they stink.
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:Honda's are like @$$holes.... Everyone has one and they stink.

hey thats uncalled for.. be nice!!!!
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

My bad..

Honda's are like bellybuttons... Everyone has one and they're useless.
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:My bad..

that was good LMFAO
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
nate2k5

Post by nate2k5 »

depends on the enthusiast. sure theres lots of hondas, but how many are worthwhile?
its easier to make a honda fast by far but i am by no means saying that slapping an intake, headers and exhaust on a d16 will do s---.

i hate honda fanboys who don't see the merit in other manufacturers just as much as the next guy.

joining the 200whp club is an accomplishment, joining the 220whp club is fantastic
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

The way I see it, there are two types of people in general that buys a Honda Civic:

The first group are the people who want a cheap car with dirt-cheap parts should something break.

The second group are the ricers who slap bodykits, neon lights, and oversized wheels on it.
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
nate2k5

Post by nate2k5 »

Flyer wrote:The way I see it, there are two types of people in general that buys a Honda Civic:

The first group are the people who want a cheap car with dirt-cheap parts should something break.

The second group are the ricers who slap bodykits, neon lights, and oversized wheels on it.
perhaps you should be introduced to the third group that likes a light chassis and does everything right with no spared expense. i have a buddy with a k20 swapped civic and lots of suspension mods that made the mustang club embarrassed at the local road racing track

Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

nate2k5 wrote: perhaps you should be introduced to the third group that likes a light chassis and does everything right with no spared expense.

not to many of these around
nate2k5

Post by nate2k5 »

Limegreen mx-3 wrote:
nate2k5 wrote: perhaps you should be introduced to the third group that likes a light chassis and does everything right with no spared expense.
not to many of these around
theres more than you think but the cars are more low key. my other forum team integra despises rice and merits fucntionality
mortenmorfar

Post by mortenmorfar »

nate2k5 wrote:i have a buddy with a k20 swapped civic and lots of suspension mods that made the mustang club embarrassed at the local road racing track
Mustang's aren't exactly known for there good handling properties :P, mustang still uses Leaf springs in the rear like a horse carriage :D
nate2k5

Post by nate2k5 »

mortenmorfar wrote:
nate2k5 wrote:i have a buddy with a k20 swapped civic and lots of suspension mods that made the mustang club embarrassed at the local road racing track
Mustang's aren't exactly known for there good handling properties :P, mustang still uses Leaf springs in the rear like a horse carriage :D
true but some of them were supercharged, all had suspension mods and the course wasn't exactly auto-x tight
mx-3_4evr

Post by mx-3_4evr »

hey. you can just do a BP turbo set up for under $2000 and it will get you into mid 14s or even low 14s with no problem. that's pretty impressive for what mx-3s are =) The only reason I don't have a BP is because I don't have money and I want to be building a b6 engine =) So just buy an extra B6 engine and boosted or do all motor for the same price and less hp... thats my 2 cents
Pocrobs

Post by Pocrobs »

Nitrous
Tried NOS, Tried turbo, tried 1.8 w/ NOS, NOW V6
rtaylor
antispam: No

Post by rtaylor »

Yes true.........!!
Stay In Touch - ADCT stock quotes

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”