Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

No explination needed.. lol

Custom.. cause I make it my own.
94mx3precidia

Post by 94mx3precidia »

self explanitory.................
1994 MX-3 GS KLZE, Probinator, Bully stage 1 (probe GT), B&M Short Shifter, 2 1/4" Custom headders back.
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

I live near Atlanta and well... you know the rest.

:wink:
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Years ago , I was obsessed with my car , hence I was a Mazda-Maniac not even knowing that one of the founding fathers for modifying mx-3's already had MazdaManiac . Most people think i copied the name because of that fact but in reality its only a coincidence .

Thats really it for me ..
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

Umm, do I really need to explain? :roll:
Find another forum if i need to explain it to you... :wink:
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

Bought my car, and two days later I was cranking it out on a road by my house and passed my stepmother doing 110 mph and hit a bump and grabbed some air (I almost lost it) . Later that night she was cussing me out and my Dad said " He wasn't driving fast, he was flying low". It's stuck ever since.
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

I've been boxing forever since I was mad young like alot of Puerto Ricans do. And when people would have problems with my crew I would go out and handle that no matter how big the other guy was and usually I would beat them so bad my boys would laugh about how the nigga looked dead or whatever. So Illa Killa was my nickname until about 4 years ago when I grew up alittle and didnt wanna be known for that to strangers. I wish I could change my name here and keep my post count but I cant so I just kept it.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Funny story I was writing a story in like middle school with some of my friends and it was old fogy 802 or something. It was about some spy like old fogy I guess its been along time and its kinda been lost in the years. Any way thats the 802 and the sk8erdude came from my lack of creativity and being an inline skater. I used to blade hard core. now I look at my skates and think...man cars are so much more fun. 110 is way more fun than 11 going down a hill or grinding a rail.

Steve-O
93' MX-3 GS SE ZE - Sold to Acheron1502! SOLD!!!

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
^^^^^ Click on image for my work log ^^^^^
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Vanished has always been my name from a very very long time ago..probably since grade 3 or so...

I thought it sounded, neat.

Stuck ever since. Whenever i need a nickname, it's just Vanished right off the bat.

Lately tho, it's been changing to Kruzat (soon to be my plate number as well), because vanished no longer makes sence to me..haha never really did.

My last name is Krause, and in german is Kruza or something close to that. My first name is Tyler, hence why you get the T at the end.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
lowridah313

Post by lowridah313 »

Well almost every vehicle I've owned has been lowered, theres no such things as too low. At a stereo comp I just happen to be pullin in when "Lowrider" started to play, made for a good entrance. And the 3:13 is the car club I belong to. Chaotic Machines C=3 M=13 check out http://www.chaoticmachines.ca
Representin' the THRE3:TH1RT3EN
'02 Nissan Xterra SE, atx, 4x4, 32's
'92 Geo Tracker atx, 4x4
Feedback http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 54&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

i'm ninjajim4 because i'm jim and i'm a ninja. the 4 is there because i stealth killed the first 3 ninjajims. i have a hard time sleeping at night because i know ninjajim5 is out there just waiting to take me out
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Many moons ago, when I got a computer, started to play games and got online. I had joined a Need For Speed community, pretty much obcessed with that game (yes, I still love their games). This way back before #3 was even out, E3 news of it was just released. Anyway, I first used the name Nd4Spd, but people kept thinking I was from EA, so I later change it to what you see today. I added the SE, well, cause the SE's were always better than the original ;)

The community site started to dry up since they locked up the file formats in Porsche Unleashed (Nfs3 even had a car editor hidden in the CD), so as new Nfs's came out, it was only the older ones that still supported customisations, so most kinda just moved on. Mind you, they're pretty much cracked up to the point before Underground 1, but it took a few years for that to happen, the only thing the community sites do are bring news of updates, pre-release info, utilties and such. None of the news Nfs games since U1 have been modifyable.

I still follow the series, always been great games, I have every PC version available with original box and CD's (none of the bargin bin-value pack verisons), even the SE's and both the Carbon regular and Collectors edition. Hehe, maybe I should send them a few pictures, of my car, my plate and my collection, maybe they'll make a Mx-3 for one of their Nfs games ;)
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Tropical Emerald 1993

Post by Tropical Emerald 1993 »

Car color & year of production
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

MX-3.com wrote:Umm, do I really need to explain? :roll:
Find another forum if i need to explain it to you... :wink:
yeah jeff i dont understand mx-3.com can u explain it more LOL

well my name monty73741 came from aol....my username was monty73741....that came from the BBS days of MONTESQUE......which noone could say right (montesQ the is silent)...so every one on the BBS called me monty...well iwent for montesque from aol didnt get it so monty73741 was avaible...been that since 1994
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

My name is from a comment my friend made a few years ago. He was mocking 73h |337 h4x0r5 (the elite hackers, or so the early hackers were supposedly called.) Chat rooms and young teens turned it into a mockery so he jokingly changed my last name from Brooks to 73h8r00|<50r5. My other online name is bondvenom, but that isn't commonly used anymore besides for email.
Cody

Return to “Off-Topic”