So, what's behind your username?

Off-Topic Discussions
mx3autozam

So, what's behind your username?

Post by mx3autozam »

Saw this on another forum and thought it was interesting. some of us its obvious for some I donno just why did you pic that.

lol i'm sure most people know what autozam is and when I signed up i needed a name and it just came to mind
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I used to ride for a skate shop here in my town called solo sports, i was sponsored for skateboarding a few years back :)
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

My name goes back to the napster days. I dont have a huge collection of MP3's.. but I have a very diverse collection and fairly eclectic tastes in music. Lots of friends would string off lyrics or hum a few bars and I would often know the song & artist. I also sing (but dont dance for any amount of cash) and occasionally do Karaoke. Someone called me Tunes in a chat room on a napster server and it stuck. Problem was.. where ever I went.. the nickname "Tunes" was usually already taken. So I stuck the 67 on the end cause its my birth year and the year of my dream car.

Now ya know ;)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

Well back in 98 I started to spin records as Mnemonic, unfortunately no one could ever say the name, and half the time they would misspell it, so I later changed it to Johnny NumoniK after the movie, which then later i dropped the name Johnny and just went by NumoniK, well now i go by both Mnemonic and NumoniK depending on the situation, currently i no longer dj but i use the name as my "artist name" as i don't want people to know who the actual artist is behind the art. Though by me saying that you know who i am lol
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
OldMan

Post by OldMan »

I use OldMan as that is what my daughter calls me whenever I talk to her. When she calls on the phone, I have an answering machine and she knows I don't answer unless I know who it is, she always say's something like Hey Oldman you there? I have gotten used to it, although I get revenge once in a while. She is 27 now, so I just reverse her age and tell her she is older than I am. :twisted:

OldMan
fatray

Post by fatray »

It says ray on my birth certificate, and i'm not very fast.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

fatray wrote:It says ray on my birth certificate, and i'm not very fast.
Fast or fat?? :P
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

man I can't picture Jordan as a skater...LOL
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

nickname from a old girlfriend, stuck for some reason. either that monkey, frost, unclesluggo or malstrom.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

This is great!
I wondered about some of the names. I hope everyone adds theirs! Mine's boring. It's the first 4 letters of my last name, and my 1st name. I do like birds, though. I signed up about 4 years ago with my usual "superhuman", but lost it somehow.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

Because K's are Super.....

It's the first letter of my name. That's all I have. All of a sudden I feel very uncreative :(
hharb

Post by hharb »

wow, i feel so boring after reading these exciting stories behind the names, mine is the first letter or my first name and my last name :S
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

I like the idea of this thread!

My name came about, because when I bought my mx3 and my friends saw it, they were all like " thats hotshit". :laugh: So I changed it to be 2 i's as to not get into trouble on the board :wink:
Eventually the name of my car then became hotness...hence the comments of " It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand!".
:D
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

mx3autozam wrote:man I can't picture Jordan as a skater...LOL
Hehe, well you don't know me THAT well, I skated for about 7 years
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I don't know... but to confuse new people I will tell them that I harvest mooneggs for a living and that REALLY throws them... :D

I have had this screen name on various sites, etc for over 12 years... it just came to me one day. I call my mx-3's mooneggs sometimes...

Return to “Off-Topic”