//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

What I have figured out is that they are more than likely not sending any more parts. The last I recieved were 3 turbos which are going out to offset those involved. Kris, its been in the car for 3 days, but I have not sent it out yet. Today is thanksgiving in Canada, everything is closed.

At this point everyone (but myself) has recieved a majority of their investment. Everyone has taken a hit as well. In my opinion, this should be the end of this thread as its going nowhere anymore. I am trying to see if I can acquire the contact info of the suppliers. Perhaps in 2008 after recuping, I can attempt to bring the kits in myself.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Oscar did you get it out yet ?
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
slimmyslim1420

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

EZ_4_FUN wrote:What I have figured out is that they are more than likely not sending any more parts. The last I recieved were 3 turbos which are going out to offset those involved. Kris, its been in the car for 3 days, but I have not sent it out yet. Today is thanksgiving in Canada, everything is closed.

At this point everyone (but myself) has recieved a majority of their investment. Everyone has taken a hit as well. In my opinion, this should be the end of this thread as its going nowhere anymore. I am trying to see if I can acquire the contact info of the suppliers. Perhaps in 2008 after recuping, I can attempt to bring the kits in myself.
Well after recouping and before trying to bring out the kit yourself you should give everyone the other parts you owe them otherwise no one should buy S*** from you. Regardless if you happen to get the kit going or not. I know I will not buy anything from you again nor will I get involved in another GB on this forum because of you. I was planning on buying a body kit from Pakefier and even though that is the only place I have found the kit I will simply do without since I don't wanna do business with you again. Oh sorry about coming on here to say this but yet again you wouldn't respond to my e-mails. Personally I could care less what you are out. The point is you told me you wouldn't screw me as it had happened to me before. To me a man that can't keep his word isn't much man at all.
1992 GS ZE swap 94 dash swap drilled and slotted rotors full ceramic pads CS SS clutch and brake lines KL-36 ecu zx-2 tokico struts eibach springs short shifter Tenzo exhaust Hi flow cat 2.5 in piping
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

I'm not getting my package am I :(
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

does not look like anything else is coming, no emails either, i need to know what size of intercooler to get and i cant even get that info. the guy at urban is not even responding anymore, i think everyone should call micheal and harass the s--- out of him to get ahold of abe or get abes contact info so someone can pay him a visit and beat the crap out of him, i would even donate moremoney for that.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

No Dali , Oscar had a turbo for me in his possession that he was supposed to send to me But I haven't heard anything , and he has not responded to my emails , pm's or messages.
Anyone have Oscars Phone number PM me ?
Thanks
Kris
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
slimmyslim1420

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

It wouldn't surprise me if we never hear from Oscar again. I mean in my opinion he is the one that owes us not Abe. There was a few times that he said if abe did not come through that he was going to settle it out of his pocket. So much for that. He was just trying to get people off his back for a while. Damn all the BS promises!
1992 GS ZE swap 94 dash swap drilled and slotted rotors full ceramic pads CS SS clutch and brake lines KL-36 ecu zx-2 tokico struts eibach springs short shifter Tenzo exhaust Hi flow cat 2.5 in piping
ctford27

still a go?

Post by ctford27 »

[Admin:removed]
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

why dont you read the last 45 pages and figure out why everyone is so pissed off.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Re: still a go?

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

DOES ANYONE HAVE OSCARS PHONE NUMBER ????? PLEASE PM ME
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
ctford27

Post by ctford27 »

[Admin:removed]
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Anyhow , Anyone have the number?
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

i think i do hold on a min
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Awesome
That would help a great deal ..
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
ctford27

Post by ctford27 »

wow i see why u guys are upset. i found this number for you while i was reading through. 1-919-544-4096, hope it helps! :?

Return to “Forced Induction”