[GI] SRD's Solo I/II/Time Attack machine

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
lstpier
Supporting Member

[GI] SRD's Solo I/II/Time Attack machine

Post by lstpier »

Gauging Interest:

93GS with 80000 total miles (KL engine has a total of 34000miles)
Seen only 3 winters. Converted over the years from daily driver to a dedicated Solo I / Solo II / Time Attack monster. Very capable and competitive machine than earned many SoloII class championships and 2nd place in Canadian championship.

Warning: not for the faint of heart. Car is streetable and technically road legal but I consider suspension settings too extreme for normal daily use. Your chiropractor and dentist would appreciate the 500# springs and zero suspension bushing compliance! Car was driven to/from race tracks.

See some interesting pictures/videos of the beast: http://picasaweb.google.com/lstpier/GSR ... Hv5pJPlGh8
See all the details on the beast: http://cafe.rapidus.net/stpierlu/mygsr.htm
Recently Megasquirted with LC-1 wideband (fuel and spark).

Only the best parts and best maintenance.
All original paint in excellent shape (is it a race car or show car?), no rust, never been accidented.
Interior/chassis is fully gutted of any form of comfort - over 375lbs removed.

Ready to race. Comes with a set of street wheels/tires + set of R compound wheel/tires, GtechproRRcompetition datalogging, maintenance records.

Reason of sale: Job and family not leaving enough free time to enjoy racing/preparing the thing.

Serious inquiries only: please PM me
Want to know where I got X part, want to know how I fitted Y part: please post your question on the BB, don't loose your time PMing me.

Car is located between Montreal and Quebec city, Canada.

Anyone in need for a serious track car?
timpronk

Post by timpronk »

Wow! One of the early pioneering 2.5 mx3's!!

I remember looking at all the things you did with your mx3 years ago. I am sure this car was inspiration for many old timers.
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I see that this is only a GI thread, but I would like the know what price you are thinking. My car is not terrribly far from yours in track preppedness. If I am to even consider it (which I would love to) I would need to know where the price is starting. I am waiting to get married mid October to get a new car, but it might be fun to just spend a couple grand on my MX and turn it back into something more street friendly and use your legend as my track car.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

timpronk wrote:Wow! One of the early pioneering 2.5 mx3's!!

I remember looking at all the things you did with your mx3 years ago. I am sure this car was inspiration for many old timers.
+1...Totally agree, I used to look at his webpage all the time for ideas etc.

Patdiesel...you should defenitly get it, like Nike, "just do it"...so we will all know it will continue to be raced.
:D
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
ruthless_mx3

Post by ruthless_mx3 »

:bump: WOW! That is one sick car! This must be bumped

videos are great and should be in video section thats the most stable mx i think i've ever seen

Props on the car! :2thumbsup:
93 MX3 GS SE KLZE -- RIP May 1, 2011
14.007 @ 98.46 1.991 60ft -- the only time she made it to the 1/4 :(

92 MX3 GS aka Goldmember - I'm trying to keep the legend going and as always credit to Andy for starting the legend ;)
sc61 currently @ 8 psi, wiseco 10:1 pistons, K1 rods, ported ze heads w/ kl31 cams

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”