dropzone 1.8 inch lowering springs (4cyl)

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

agreed a cheep set of springs can run as low as $40 for the ones i got.

- Bochek
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

you mean the ones i was going to buy but you all bashed on them so i didnt???? and i think thats a load of s*** of you to say that you hope JUST i die and not other people...you should hope nobody dies.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

If you cut your springs.. your taking your life and other lives into your hands.. thats pretty self centered just to save a few bucks. So would you feel better if I said I hope no one dies but you end up paralyzed so you are unable to ever cut another set of springs? Sorry if you find my comment offensive.. but I find your statement of cutting your springs to save cash to be even more offensive. To save a few bucks you are willing to put my life and every other life on the road at risk.. yet your offended? Damn.. must be nice to be the freakin center of the universe.

I do apologize for the bluntness of these posts.. I just really find it lame that people do this crap to save a few bucks. What you are planning to do is DANGEROUS and threatens not just your life but everyone on the road.

Tunes67

PS.. I also didnt bash on any set of springs. I dont claim to know what suspension components are crap or superior products.
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

well im doing it cuz i heard thats all i need to do, guys on here were talking about just cutting springs, and that it works out pretty decently, and also my spring aint going to shoot out and kill anyone especially you, so im not endangering your life cuz your in WA. its not like my car ways a million tons im sure the spring is not going to break, plus its like 14 years oldso basically im taking a risk using 14 year old springs on my car as it is.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Hey I heard jumping off a cliff into the grand canyon is a good thing to do too :) Better get on that one first I think :lol: And who is worried about a spring shooting out and hitting someone? That wont kill anyone.. might hurt or maim them.. but what the hey.. Really.. the real issue is if the spring does pop out.. you WONT be able to maintain control of the car if your going even remotely fast.. its at that point that you're likely to kill yourself or someone else. And just because I live in washington doesnt mean I or someone else might not be driving through your area at some point in time. I am done with this thread.. but please.. if your intent on killing yourself... be considerate and dont take anyone else with you.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)

Infinity

Post by Infinity »

the thing is he actually heard it worked..you however never heard that jumping off a cliff was a good idea
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I never once said it didnt work.. I simply stated that its FREAKING DANGEROUS. Especially for someone that has never done it before. My god, is it that tough to comprehend?

Tunes67

Infinity

Post by Infinity »

Tunes67 wrote:I never once said it didnt work.. I simply stated that its FREAKING DANGEROUS. Especially for someone that has never done it before. My god, is it that tough to comprehend?

Tunes67
one thing...that had nothing to do with what i said...so tough to comprehend? you do the comprehending first... lol
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

the thing is he actually heard it worked..you however never heard that jumping off a cliff was a good idea
Ok.. I'll spell it out and use small words so you can get the point. Just because he HEARD that it worked doesnt mean its a good idea. Comprehend now?

Tunes67

Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

enough bickering, post closed.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”