Short Ram Intakes

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
MX3ak

Post by MX3ak »

golhap27 wrote:Even if he was wrong that doesn't give anyone the right to begin insults!!

Respect and be respected, otherwise go fill yourself with s--- and blow away coz u dont belong here :?
what the hell are you talking about? just stop talking...you're obviously a complete moron. he started the insult you dumbfuck what part of that did you not understand?[/quote]

Thats nothing but u'r point of view, the only one who no one's agree with. But how cares anyway. It wasnt my problem at the beggining but soon it became too coz u're the kind of guy that shoots everywere and doesnt care s--- about the others nor does know he's not doing anygood himself's with that attitude. So, you can eat my s---... I dont care... the bad words you say to me is the s--- I gave to u. And if u come again, I'll take u to the back were the kids wont know were at and kick u on your chest and slowly brake your f---in face!!!
K8 running LPG (Liquified Petrol Gas)
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

now you're just embarrassing yourself. you should look into taking some english courses lol...that was ridiculous
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Again.. its all about you eh Golhap? Look I am not gonna play these games with you... you can do whatever you want.. I really dont care. I guess when your the center of the universe.. innocuous statements that dont specify anyones name can ONLY be directed at you. :lol: Whatever. And yes I do believe there is a difference between a Short Ram and a true CAI. Whether you believe so or no.. makes no difference to me in the slightest.. you can believe the moon is made of purple cheese and I wouldnt care at all. You are entitled to your opinion just as I am entitled to mine. Say what you will and do what you will.. I couldnt care less. Have a nice life :D

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

funny how you keep replying....hypocrite
94mx3precidia

Post by 94mx3precidia »

ok enough of this s--- its not helping anyone! golhap27 take your pissy attitude somehwere else, curt made the topis so he can get help with questions on his CAI or SRI. Now curt, i started a topic a while ago about cai, i think it was called "custom air intakes" not too sure but there is lots of info in there and there is a kit that u can get for like $25 and its almost a complete fit with both nipples for both vacum hoses. You just need i think a cupple silicone adapters and a few more clamps but its not much. But i would go out and get a K&N cone filter cuz i bet the one u get with it is s---.

Now lets lay this thing to rest and help eachother out.
1994 MX-3 GS KLZE, Probinator, Bully stage 1 (probe GT), B&M Short Shifter, 2 1/4" Custom headders back.
94mx3precidia

Post by 94mx3precidia »

its called homemade air intakes, sorry. I bumped it to the top for ya, its in the v6 technical sub catagory
1994 MX-3 GS KLZE, Probinator, Bully stage 1 (probe GT), B&M Short Shifter, 2 1/4" Custom headders back.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

LOL, you guys got trolled real bad.
MX3ak

Post by MX3ak »

I had a "nice" private chat with the piece of crap :lol: what a satarday night OOPS now he's going to yeal at me coz I spelled wrong a lot of words lol whoooww what a BLAST hehehe
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

looking to get some friends on a message board lol?
go have sex for the first time faggot...gonna be hard though not many girls like idiots like yourself
MX3ak

Post by MX3ak »

Well.. why you think I was out of conversation for some time? for your information I got laid half an hour ago with my girlfriend and we laught a lot talking about your situation. :lol:
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

i dont even understand half the things you say moron. reread everything you write think it over then rewrite it dumbfuck
MX3ak

Post by MX3ak »

Well at least I have a girl I love, I do sex every time I want, I have a car wich I like a lot, I do mechanics with the stuff I learn in this forum and I can beat u up anytime with this flamewar (the one u started) LOL

But u... damm... now I think about it... I feel sorry about yourself... I'm not going to beat u up anymore... Come again if you can argue about mechanics or anything else without that repetitive dumbfuck words... otherwise I will call you pile of s--- once again :lol:
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

wow you're so creative...... why were you taken out back and shot a long time ago? im sure your girlfriend is ugly as hell to have sex with you. how are you beating me? lol this is talking over the internet idiot
94mx3precidia

Post by 94mx3precidia »

all i have to say is golhap27 you deserve what your going to get, just like many people i know when they start prevoking someone something will happen. So far Tunes and MX3ak have said its enough with you and your STILL prevoking them.

God, talk about beating the dead horse.......... ENOUGH ALREADY!!
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

deserve what im going to get? lol wtf....trying to beat out mx3ak for biggest idiot award?

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”