what mass airflow meter bpt ecu and wireharness

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
nickmx3

what mass airflow meter bpt ecu and wireharness

Post by nickmx3 »

I would appreciate some help here I have a bpt ecu wireharness and mass airflow meter but the mass airflow meter is damaged what mass airflow meter can I use and from what mazda. I have read that you can use an rx7 meter but I dont know what year model I should use turbo or n/a, what about the protege 1.8 bp can this work and from which model
1995 J-Spec Az3, BPT swap, mazda speed eibach springs, mazda speed swaybars, mazda speed exhaust, mazda speed shock tower bar, mazda speed bodykit, sr shocks, disk-brakes all around,turbox boost controler, honda del sol act pressure plate, fmic 20x12x3
Cy

Post by Cy »

What year BP?
nickmx3

Post by nickmx3 »

its a 1990 gtx bpt engine harness and ecu
1995 J-Spec Az3, BPT swap, mazda speed eibach springs, mazda speed swaybars, mazda speed exhaust, mazda speed shock tower bar, mazda speed bodykit, sr shocks, disk-brakes all around,turbox boost controler, honda del sol act pressure plate, fmic 20x12x3
mazdax3speed

Post by mazdax3speed »

you can use a non-turbo 2nd gen RX7, but itll run rich....thats what im using, and going to wire up an SAFC to mess with it
Orange 95' BPT GT28r, MSII on the way
cyclonekid78

Post by cyclonekid78 »

If you set the RX7 vaf up right you wont run rich. But with the BPT ecu and boost controller you should set it up to run a little rich so there is no lean effect.
93 RS BPTurbo
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2628805" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Forced Induction”