Who Wants Meegasquirt ? check this out!

Other - General Mazda Discussions
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

hgallegos915 wrote:Well like ive said before.. i am so willing to pay TOP DOLLAR for a megasquirt plug and play for the v6 mx3. There is a plug and play for probe gt BUT the connectors fior the fuse boxes are different,. I used to have thatr set up and it didnt fit my mx3. Cant someone that already has megasquirt help him out? We would all benefit from something like this.
You dont ever say anything like that, cause thats what they will charge Top dollar ::shakes head::
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
trupowermotorsports
BANNED Member

Post by trupowermotorsports »

actually your wrong, we arent here to rape people! We are a mx-3 owner also. we run our automotive business as more of a hobby, all the profit we do make goes into our mx-3. we arent here to make a living out of this just help others out and bulid on our car also.
Ice Racing

Megasquirt

Post by Ice Racing »

We aim for the same direction.. I wish you can go forward in trying to find a bolt-on or "plug-in" version for our KLZE. This project or group buy or whatever should find more supporters and look up $$$ and delay
GS KLZE FOR ICE RACING
trupowermotorsports
BANNED Member

I need them quesions answered before we can move on please.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

ok well um i can go around 500 dllrs but if i need more i can go work overtime.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
trupowermotorsports
BANNED Member

get me the answers to the questions I poste that they asked and we wil get the kits made and ready, thanks!
andy

Post by andy »

I don't have the anwsers but I know who would. "shadome" on the probetalk forums should. He is one of the group buy builders for megasquirt for probes and mx-6's. He's not shy about helping out either.

Andy P. 93 GS 1.8T

Return to “General Mazda”