GTR Spoiler

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

ok...lets go through this...

the off-topic things I've seen posted...

GS spoiler off at 130+?

No, just yesterday I was coming around the mountains and I literally cruised at 135-140 for about 4 - 6 minutes....I still have my spoiler...

450 hp mx-3 in the 10's....

Umm wait....nope...not possible....unless of course baby could of run a 10...but nope, not gonna happen...

Only thing you might see that fast is the MX-3 DDDRRRRAAAAG car...and we can't consider it an mx-3 anymore....it's RWD and complete changed except for a fiberglass look-alike molding....

GTR spoiler...all the way
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

whats the big deal with not having mounting hardware or instructions? When you get it, if it doesn't have any hardware look over your car, figure out what you need, and go to your local hardware store and get it. It's not frigin brain surgery to put a spoiler on you dont need instructions. Let me get ya started it doesn't go on the hood it goes on the hatch near the back of the hatch not the roof. That should be some help. I bought the same one from Octane like three years ago i have 4 bolts holding it on ive driven atleast 115MPH many times and never even seen it flinch.
666raCing

Post by 666raCing »

im looking at the GTR Spoiler too, but im unsure which to get - like what year? they all seem to change with the year and maybe the specs do to. i'd like to get an '00-'05 model.
92 Mazda MX-3 GS

Return to “Appearance”