Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

I had the pleasure of doing business with "Stas" for some spark plug cables. Quick, efficient and reasonably priced and was shipped promptly. Many thanks Stas!!

John
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I had a perfect experience too. Well priced, pics sent promptly and he offered, I didn't have to ask. Package was well packed and secure. Shipment was REALLY fast and payment was smooth. Communication excelent. Couldn't have done it better myself.
Thanks Stas.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Jacbs2007

Post by Jacbs2007 »

I was lucky enough to meet up with stas, which saved me alot on shipping...and the items he sold me were very well priced and I am still happy I made the purchase. I would do business with him again no problem. Thanks again!
1993 GS
-MS front -functional molded hood scoop
-MS molded sides-shaved antenna
-Civic projectors -New black paintjob
eyezpinned

trust this guy

Post by eyezpinned »

we met up in philly & stas saved me a ton... bought a driver's side door, frnt bumper, headliner, & reverse gauges for like $150
Dmger

therealstasman!! BIG THUMBS UP!!!

Post by Dmger »

Great guy to deal with. Awesome parts.... Saved me a ton of money... Purchased a passanger fender and timing cover set!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! :driver:
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

Also had the pleasure of doing business with Stas. Awesome experience, quick to reply to PM's, great price on a front lip, took extra pictures of it without hesitation, shipped very quickly and nicely packaged... Would highly recommend and hope to have business with him again! :D
1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread
wildboy

Volume Air Flow

Post by wildboy »

good guy!!!
Item arrive here in Italy in 6 days!
Goob delivery time and item's price!!!
In short time I think I need other parts from Stas...
Happy new year everybody!!!
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Great guy. Got a 3 guage a-pillar pod. Same in intact and super quick! Thx again!
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I got my rear mount for cheap!! this guy is awesome :D thanks man!!!
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

Another GREAT transaction with Stas, got my muffler and upper strut mounts for a good deal shipped fast and packaged very carefully! Thanks again!
1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Awesome. Thanks Stas for the upper strut mounts and UDP! Packaged very nicely but I hope you don't need your yellowpages. :?
Cody
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I'll add my .02 cents here and say that I too had a good experience buying a rear strut tower bar from Stas. Reasonable price, decent shipping time, decent communication. Would definitely do business with again (and probably will if no one snatches the other parts I want before I have more cash LOL)

Thanks again Stas :)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

bought control arm busings off him. shipped fast and communicated excelent.
great seller!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

I purchased shifter linkages from him. The communication was excellent, the product was just as described, the shipping was prompt, and the item was very well packaged. It was a privelage to do business Stas! Thanks.

Brian
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
Xearo

Re: Feedback: therealstasman

Post by Xearo »

Fast Shipping, great communication, awsome packageing. overall a perfect seller, thanks a bunch Stas :D

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”