[FS] pacesetter headers second gen, and lots more

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
skyblue

[FS] pacesetter headers second gen, and lots more

Post by skyblue »

Im selling a set of second gen pacesetter headers they are in great shape and painted black. they have about 900 km on them. please email me or call me if you want to come see them or if you want pics. 647 298 2617
i also have two powerdyne supercharges for sale...one is a BD10 polished and internally built to hold 18psi... the other is a BD11A, a monster charger. i also have two supercharger kits for sale with belts and pullies. i made about 300whp with the kit on a ZE with a standalone. to be sold as a kit or seperate.
...also i have two fenders pass and driver side, green in great shape and a POLI steering wheel that have to go...very reasonable with prices so please call me or email me
thanks guys and gals
ryan
klze, custome supercharger setup, powerdyne BD 10 charger, holly fuel pump, full stand alone fuel managment (SDS) MSD ignition with blaster coil and much more..
Jay72

Post by Jay72 »

The moderators will be telling you to read the sticky and post prices. I'd like to know how much the headers are going for. Can you send me pics to my email, please.
Thanks
'93 GS, Curved neck KLZE, KL36 ECU, B&M STS, complete SRD shifter bushings, mx-6 clutch, ZX2 struts, Apex springs... and building...
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

headers are $200
fenders $40 for both
Powerdyne BD10 $500
Powredyne BD11A is 700 obo
Poli wheel is $60 350mm
thanks
klze, custome supercharger setup, powerdyne BD 10 charger, holly fuel pump, full stand alone fuel managment (SDS) MSD ignition with blaster coil and much more..
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Man your still around? I haven't seen or heard anything from you in ages! You know, you should post up info on your SC setup, there's a few local guys looking at doing a supercharger but there's no much info on it.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

hahaha iv been busy, nice to hear from you!! the car is all new from paint to interrior and everything in the engine bay. Im selling all my old stuff. i have two colplete supercharger kits for sale but i perfer to send pics or for people to come and see rather than post. i havnt decided about prices yet cause i wanna make sure the bearings are still good and give a good check of everything. also im not good at computers and i always mess up posting pics. so its easier for me to do it this way.
email me if you wants pics please, thanks and talk to you later
ryan
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Man, i'd love to come by to check it out, but it's getting a tad cold for meets, that and I'm out of the country working, I come back once in a while but I'll be back in at ImportFest, I'll be there showing off the car with SlipStream (pending weather if it doesn't snow and I can drive it up). It's just 'a little' different that you may (if you do) remember it.

Oh, and just one thing, edit the FS... to [FS], the mods may ask you to change it. Just a heads up.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Hey can you send me some pics to Bigdog6718@hotmail.com
Thanks
Kris
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

pics sent
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

send pics to mitmaks@yahoo.com
how much would be s/c kit ?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

i have to check over the drive system to see if the bearings are good and pullies are balanced and then ill make a price, depends if the bearings need to be replaced or not...i have two kits...ones used wet bearings and one uses dry bearings. both kits include charger mounting brackets. i am selling the mounting brackets for $80, but if somebody just wants one of the the chargers ill get rid of the mounting brackets for cheaper, im reasonable, lol
thanks
comish71

Post by comish71 »

pm sent
1993 MX-3, KLZE, HOTSHOT HEADERS, CUSTOM EXHAUST WITH WALKER QUIETFLOW, K&N INTAKE, DIGITAL 6, QUAIFE LSD, FIDANZA FLYWHEEL, CLUTCHMASTER STAGE 3, GROUND CONTROL COILOVERS
14.32 @ 95.4mph
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

hey.how was it supercharged? using a shaft? if so sell me the shaft :D pics of your set up? hgallegos915@msn.com
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

how much for s/c kit
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

please send me pictures and details for the 2 full sc kits that you have.

shou38@yahoo.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”