Poll: your next car

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
powerman_5000

Re: Poll: your next car

Post by powerman_5000 »

My next car would have to be a RX-8 when it comes out. If I don't get one of those then I would settle for a Subaru Imperza WRX.
Nottahonda

Post by Nottahonda »

Hmmm here we go!<BR>Subaru Integra WRX 2dr RS<BR>Mazda RX-8<BR>VW Corrado<BR>Shelby Cobra Kit car<BR>and last but not least... <BR>another MX-3
Casey Guthrie
[email]goesfast@theraces.com" target="_blank[/email]
kalynn12

Post by kalynn12 »

Besides of course another MX-3.<BR>New Celica (another car i have wanted forever)<BR>RX-8( Just look sweet)<BR>Miata(hey modelled after my all time favorite car the MGB)
YES this IS my car, NO you can't drive it.<P>Jessica McDowell<BR>1993 MX-3 RS<BR>ICQ:111958082
Shady469
Supporting Member

Post by Shady469 »

I agree with Dave and more-over I wanna stick to my mazda roots(my mx-3 is my first car) so i'd say a '94 RX-7;drop in a 20B, reinforce it and get that big Greddy turbo set up.<BR>But the WRX turbo is also very nice
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
bslenderpeak

Post by bslenderpeak »

94 RX-7 decked to the hill minus the rotary engine plus supercharged light weight V6<BR>Nissan skyline wrecked, imported and rebuilt by me<BR>1950's Aston Martin DB-5 custom with supercharged crazy stroker big block engine, deluxe bar<BR>late model 300ZX<BR>Porsche Carerra (many good years to choose from)<P>I love Mazda but hate MIATA's the only body kit that makes them look good is the one that looks like a late model RX-7<p>[ November 07, 2001: Message edited by: bslenderpeak ]
'95 Blue Creek Mica RS<BR>Vermont
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Why would you drop the 13B?<BR>I would as well and pop in a 20B.<BR>I almost bought a 1993 20B twin turbo (yes aftermarket) witha new motor/tranny. I can say that had alot of power, I turned it sideways, trying to pull out of a parking lot. I guess I was just a lil too used to my lil RS :)
Coolzombi

Post by Coolzombi »

Well.. my next car would be a Lexus IS300 with the new manual tranny..<BR> or (in my dream) i would modify my mx-3 to a RX-7 twin turbo rotary engine and transform the car to make it 4x4!!!<P>i saw a 2000 celica 497hp 4x4 with toyota logo on each disk brake ..so all is possible!
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

Well I plan on keeping my MX as long as I possibly can. I think I am going to start saving after this Christmas (or maybe after Carlisle) to get my muscle car. I want to get a 73 Plymouth Duster Demon :) I love those cars....if anyone knows someone with a baby blue one with a white top tell them to save it for me! If I had to get a new-new car I would like to have an early 90's rx-7 convertible.
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
KingFisher

Post by KingFisher »

while I am in my 20's I would like to own a<BR> 95-96 RX-7 T.T. <P>when I have sufficient funding- BMW-M3<P>The RX-7 I would have to go down south to find a real nice one though... oh well<BR> :cool: :cool: :cool:
ANDREW*<BR>1996 Mazda MX-3 GS
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Besides my mx I also have a 01 Prelude. Ya... I know it is a honda.. But I would say that if something happened to it or my mx I would get another mx-3.
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
Rich MX3

Post by Rich MX3 »

My next car would definitely be a 1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT. I saw this car the other day and man was I jealous. It's a gorgeous car with 320hp STOCK! It's a 6 speed manual overdrive so I'm kinda excited to switch from auto to manual. Auto sucks but it's more convienent in traffic which I have to face everyday. Driving an auto also stopped me from modifying my MX-3. No offense to people who have but heavily modifying an AUTO MX-3 to increase the horsepower is just a waste of money. Putting body kits and changing the interior is not a bad idea at all but modifying the engine??? A waste! Just thought I would vent my opinion since I've seen many people heavily modifying auto MX-3's on this site. Don't do it!!!
Richard Y.<BR>'94 Black GS<BR>Stock V6, minor mods
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SirCruizer:<BR><STRONG>Well unless I get in a wreck (knock on wood) or something I plan on keeping mine at least 5 years since I just bought it but if I buy a new car I prolly will get an integra and a Cadillac Escalade XLT. I like them alot better then the chevy avalanche. Of course here in a couple years my mutual funds start cashing out that I invested in a few years back when I turned 16. When one cashes out the first thing I am goign to buy is a black 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Twin Turbo Spyder since they only made them in one year. It will defently be a show car and not a daily driver</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Good choice on 3000GT! MITSU rules...
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Q187

Post by Q187 »

I want a WRX SOO BAD!!! MUST HAVE IT!
longisland55

Post by longisland55 »

if my SOHC mx-3 dies someday, i think i'll get a '95 RX-7, i'll try to stick to my mazda roots, but you never know... another car i love is the supra. i'll choose a IV generation supra, or at last i'll go for an acura integra type r
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

Just wanted to add the Mitsubishis make a great body car but thier engines suck. I love last generation Eclipse Spyders and the only year 1995 3000GT spyder, BUT they have so many problems that if you dont have a backup car prepare to car pool alot. IF I wasnt going to keep the 3000GT Spyder as a collectors car (may not be that valuble even if they were limited and made only one year because of thier engines) then I would defently do some kinda engine swap among other things. I LOVE the 3000GT bodystyle and if you guys havent seen the hard top convertible I am getting goto <A HREF="http://www.sircruizer.homestead.com/files/953000gt.JPG" TARGET=_blank>www.sircruizer.homestead.com/files/953000gt.JPG</A> I gurantee you will cream your pants or your money back. I wish I had a movie or just a still shot of the hardtop in action. WHEW its orgasmic. Ok yeah I take my cars to an extreme but when no girl gives you the time of day you fall in lust with other things. :) I just wanted to make a foot note that I love the mitsu's body style but not the engines.
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”