Poll: your next car

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
cmx3d

Poll: your next car

Post by cmx3d »

i just wanted to know what you guys were gonna get for your next car, if god forbid your mx3 dies or something. my next car will probally be a 96-97 jetta
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Re: Poll: your next car

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

nice choice. i'd like to sell my 93 RS and get a 95 GS, but the chances are slim. i'd probably also get a jetta, a GTI, a new model celica, a WRX or a grandprix GTP.<BR>i'd really like to get the GS and use it as a full-scale project car.
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
killerpickle

Post by killerpickle »

Man, I'd hate to think that I would ever lose this car :) <P>But, realistically, when it dies, in like 5 years :) I would like to get an acura RSX, I have always loved the integra, and I think the RSX has enormous potential. I really do like Mazda , a lot, and the RX-8 looks amazing too....<P>I guess I will just not worry about that, and stick with my mx3 :)
Tom Alexander
93 MX3 GSR - KLZE / stage 3 clutch / PRM Intake / 2.25" exhaust - dual 3" outlet
full custom black and red interior / KLZE ECU / JE50 VAF
http://home.cogeco.ca/~mx3/ - updated dec 1/03
KWK MX3

Post by KWK MX3 »

The Mx3 will never die.<BR>Id say a nice comfortable car with style.<BR>Have you seen the new Jag X Type? 3.0L V6 AWD!! And it has the famous hood leaper. I'd look like i was the guy from the show "the equalizer". It would look nice parked next to the MX3.
KWK MX3
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

The next car I will end up buying is one of the new Celica's but that probably won't be for a few years anyways.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

My next car is going to be a 2003 Mini Cooper "S". Steel Grey with sport suspension and all! Hopefully I get the first one that comes to our dealership. ;) Wish me luck!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

Well unless I get in a wreck (knock on wood) or something I plan on keeping mine at least 5 years since I just bought it but if I buy a new car I prolly will get an integra and a Cadillac Escalade XLT. I like them alot better then the chevy avalanche. Of course here in a couple years my mutual funds start cashing out that I invested in a few years back when I turned 16. When one cashes out the first thing I am goign to buy is a black 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Twin Turbo Spyder since they only made them in one year. It will defently be a show car and not a daily driver
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

my next car will be a bmw 325is<BR>i was gonna get one but of couse i fell in love with the mx<BR>i think i wanna kep my mx as a sunday driver till i'm old cause it's soooo much fun to drive
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
MX3RS

Post by MX3RS »

Well I have had the unfortunate incident of having my car totalled in a wreck last May. After that I was left with a check from the insurance company and no car. So I went trying to find my ideal MX-3, a 94 Black or Red GS 5-speed with all the options. Couldnt find one for very cheap that had low enough miles. All I could find was SOHC 4cyl Green or white automatics. So after I gave up on that I went out and looked for another car that I had loved for years and found one. A 1988 Mitsubishi Starion Turbo. Silver w/ every option and was owned by a friend that had owned a performace shop. He had worked on upgrading it for about a year before he sold it to me. I love this car soooo much but I still want that 94 GS if I ever find one I can afford.
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

Miata<BR> Image <P>Plus 20B and T66 [likely a 13B-REW though]<P> Image
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

1995 Dodge Dakota Sport<BR>3.9L V6 Automatic transmission<BR>Toolbox<BR>Flowmaster 40 Series dual exhaust<BR>68k miles<P>Yes, It's final.<P>I still miss the MX-3 though. :(
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
p00onU

Post by p00onU »

600 SL Mercedes Benz (AMG)<BR>Need I say more?
Dont forget that racers are rebels.<BR>_ _____________________________ _ <BR>Super Jet Black 92'Mazda MX-3 RS<BR>Red 92'Mazda MX-3 GS (totalled)
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

I will prolly either get a '99 Civic, ::dodges bullets:: Mitsu 3000GT, Eclipse, Nissan 300ZX, or maybe even get another MX-3. I plan to turn my '94 GS into a project car as soon as I get some money. UNLESS I get married, then prolly some SUV.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

Weeel I probably won't have the money for a bmw or a jetta but I like the mazda protege 5. Any way I plan to keep my mx-3 for another 5-6 years.
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

my next car will be a vw gti 1.8t

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”