LED Turn Signal Knight Rider Style.

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

MX-3 Money wrote:well if you're car makes wise cracks all the time go for it, if not "I don't think so Mickel"

hahaahhaha so true!

its not unique unless ur an mx03 trying to be a civic or prelude ahah
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

MX-3 Money wrote:well if you're car makes wise cracks all the time go for it, if not "I don't think so Michael"
I had a Knight Rider sound theme in my CarPc for a few weeks until it became annoying, it worked soo cause my name's Micheal (well, Michel, cause I'm french, but all my friends call me Mike, so it works out perfect) I should put it back now with my Knight Rider LED in. All I need is to get some sound clips of my season 2 DVD of the series, and if it exist, a program that will rotate between audio clips, cause it gets repetative and annoying, the same one over and over again.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

i actually already have that on my car, ill take pictures and a small clip and try to post it, someone reply and teach me how...anyways i can change the strobe pattern and speed it up or slow it down.
monky20

Post by monky20 »

its illegal in canada to have any kind of flashing blue light unless u r a snow removal vehical...you asking for cop hassels
reaper of souls

Post by reaper of souls »

monky20 wrote:its illegal in canada to have any kind of flashing blue light unless u r a snow removal vehical...you asking for cop hassels

actully its any kind of flashing light(s)then again cop are a$$holes and will try to find anything with our car to try and say that your a street racer (sorry got pulled over the other night going trough a d.u.i check point and they ripped through my entire car to try and find somthing to ticket me for which i find funny seeing as i haven had Alcohol in my blood stream since i was 16 i'm now 24. so i'm a bit bitter towards cops)

Reaper
Greg
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
monky20

Post by monky20 »

well u can have orange or white...those are the only colours alowed to face forwarde...and red, white and orange are the only ones alowed to face rear...as its stated in the trafic act..
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

^^
Exactly

Just cause I have my KITT light, doesn't mean I drive with it on, which I usually dont, unless i forget/accidentally hit it (the switch is were the heated seats switch placeholder)

I have blue underglows, but since the laws are directional (facing front back), I just put the lights (or a cover on the front light) so they only face downwards, and in the last 4 years, I have yet to be hassled about them.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
FlyVFR
Supporting Member

Post by FlyVFR »

I find it that flashing lights are for the most part annoying, especially if they are really bright and while driving at night. But it's even more bothersome when being followed by a vehicle with flashing lights. :shock: :lol:

I use custom LED lights on the dash to display the alarm status while parked.
Stock 92 MX-3 GS
93 MX-3 GS KLZE
98 BMW 328IS
81 Trans AM NASCAR Pace Car
80 Trans Am INDY Pace Car
www.MyMX3.com Domain For Sale!
My Feedback File

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”