[FS] Babyblue's left overs.

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

Postman2K wrote:i wanted the headlights and i had the money ready and i was able to pick them up. u told me u would send pics, what happened?
Focal sent the money and was in a rush and didn't need any pics. Sorry man I am in a rush to get money too :(
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

yeah :D not nthe sensor part but the harness aprt :D I wouldm really appreciate it :D
babyblueMX3 wrote:
hgallegos915 wrote:The speedo one is trhe one thawt goes to the TOP where you fill the transmission from. I need both ends :) well NOT the sensor's end just the one from the harness side... dam am i making sense? LOL basically when u disconnect thesensor.. a male plug is left. I need the male part of the connector.

Um..

i confuse myself :OP

its the one where you connect the speedo sensor to but i dont need speedo sensor (tranny fill)
OK I think I have the right connector. the sensor that is on top of the tranny more to the rear. I took it out and you want the other end of that part of the harness right ?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

I should definatly want your oil pump if you can send me a pic that would be great. Don't sell it yet. My email is bigpoppa19@hotmail.com
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

hgallegos915 wrote:yeah :D not nthe sensor part but the harness aprt :D I wouldm really appreciate it :D
babyblueMX3 wrote:
hgallegos915 wrote:The speedo one is trhe one thawt goes to the TOP where you fill the transmission from. I need both ends :) well NOT the sensor's end just the one from the harness side... dam am i making sense? LOL basically when u disconnect thesensor.. a male plug is left. I need the male part of the connector.

Um..

i confuse myself :OP

its the one where you connect the speedo sensor to but i dont need speedo sensor (tranny fill)
OK I think I have the right connector. the sensor that is on top of the tranny more to the rear. I took it out and you want the other end of that part of the harness right ?
how much are you offering for that ? I leave the sensor attach so it'll be easier.
V8KOMX3 wrote:I should definatly want your oil pump if you can send me a pic that would be great. Don't sell it yet. My email is bigpoppa19@hotmail.com
talking about the stock pump (I doubt) or the Toga ?
I'll keep the toga for you if you want it. Pm me for paiment details
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

talkin bout the toga can you shoot me a pic if it? for some reason I can't get pm to ever work so let me know bout the pics.
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

I'll try to snap one once I get my hands on a camera
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Sure thing
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

Grants wrote:Sure thing
WTF ? are you going to post s--- again ?
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

V8KOMX3 wrote:talkin bout the toga can you shoot me a pic if it? for some reason I can't get pm to ever work so let me know bout the pics.
I didn't forget you. I still didn't get a chance to borrow a camera.
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

get it when you can, as soon as I get the pics I will know 100% if I want it.
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”