KFZE VRIS POINTS?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
rowdyPGT

KFZE VRIS POINTS?

Post by rowdyPGT »

ok as the title says, i want to know what are the vris points for the kfze ecu? at what rpms they open and close
Probinator

Post by Probinator »

yeah i would like to know too. oh yeah the search function here sucks.... :P
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

same here :/ bohoo i guess if you have the right manifold weith right ecu it would be nice. as far if you have a klze manifold and a kf15 ecu the vris opens at 3.3k rpms, second opens at 5k rpms, they kick u back a bit in the seat..vris one is closed at idle (at least its always been that bcase for me) If you have a stock clutch .. even if this nengine isnt much the vris kicks will wear down your clutch a bit .. mine lasted around 8 thousand miles. why did u go kfze :S :( lol jk
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
rowdyPGT

Post by rowdyPGT »

and at what rpms they close?....and i got kfze because it was only 300 bucks pluse 200 shipping, and i could not find another kl with low miles for the same price..the kfze has no power down low, but top end is way better than my klde
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

cant remeber the actual vris points off the top of my head, if i have time to day ill hook the kf15 ecu up and see what they are
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

for me i havent checked bu i think they dont close.. again my car is screwed up at the moment, im pulling the engine as i type (laptop)
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”