new altezza

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Postman2K

Re: new altezza

Post by Postman2K »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mx-3 Quebec:<BR><STRONG>i got my altezza today and they are the same as pakfeifer. They are awesome and i paid almost half price</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>hi, what was your total bill? shipping and everything, i really need to know. also can you post some pics, thanks.
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD
bout2001

Post by bout2001 »

i paid 375$canadian + taxe and i didn't pay for shipping, i went to do the pick up to see the light first. For picture they are the same as pakfeifer<P>here's the link and the picture they have on their site <A HREF="http://www.imsa-group.com/Tail_lights2.htm" TARGET=_blank>www.imsa-group.com/Tail_lights2.htm</A><p>[ May 31, 2002: Message edited by: mx-3 Quebec ]
chameleon paint, g-force kit, black and blue vinyl interior
web site :http://pages.infinit.net/mx3/
C-MX-DA3

Post by C-MX-DA3 »

MX3QUEBEC, YOU SAID YOU GOT YOUR LIGHTS FROM IMSA FOR HALF THE PRICE PAKFEFEIR SELL IT FOR, DO YOU HAVE A NUMBER FOR IMSA BECAUSE I EMAILED THEM TWICE ABOUT THE LIGHT BUT NEVER REPLY.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Hey Jeffs!<P>Where did you get that extra pair?
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Another quetion for anyone capable of answering:<P>Where is IMSA located?
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

Shades

Post by Shades »

Yeah if you don't mind I'd like to know where they are located? They seem to not respond to e-mail even when you ask about shipping or anything!
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
Ogimoj

Post by Ogimoj »

My total price was $241.95 USD + $25.95 shipping.<BR>(placed order Friday 5/31)<p>[ June 03, 2002: Message edited by: Ogimoj ]
jeffs00

Post by jeffs00 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EZ_4_FUN:<BR><STRONG>Hey Jeffs!<P>Where did you get that extra pair?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>They were supposed to be for one of my friend but he decides to try something by customizing another set of altezza !!!<P>That's the reason why I have one left.....
Civic for breakfeast ????
bout2001

Post by bout2001 »

i bought mine from one of their reseller in montreal. I'm trying to reach him since i bought the light but is cell phone is always close. If i'm able to talk to him i'll buy a couple of set that i will sell after to you guys.<p>[ June 03, 2002: Message edited by: mx-3 Quebec ]
Ogimoj

Post by Ogimoj »

The phone number that IMSA has registered with paypal is no good. - I tried calling it today.
bout2001

Post by bout2001 »

i'm suppose to get a pair or two tomorrow i will be paying 480$canadian taxe include. They are the last pair the reseller as and we won't get others. If anyone wants one email me at bouteilles2001@yahoo.com<P>I will sell to best offer.
msbmx3

Post by msbmx3 »

i tried calling last night late at night hopeing to get a machine to a company ar something. Instead i think i woke some guy up I hung up after he said hello. Doesnt seem kosher to me
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

For those interested, and attending the meet on saturday, I will bringing a few sets of taillights. Those interested can purchase them cash only since i will have no way to prove a cheque will not bounce !<P>I will be arriving early and leaving by 4pm. I have a wedding that day!<P>I will be selling them for $500 Canadian at the show.<P>I have been selling them for $600+ Canadian and they have gone like hot cakes!<P>I will be bringing 7 pairs. First come first serve.<P>Hope to see everyone there!<P>Thank You<p>[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: EZ_4_FUN ]
OSKY

EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Make that 6 pairs. Tom S. has just purchased a pair<P>Thanks!
OSKY

IMSA

Post by IMSA »

Why is everyone talking about us. Yes, I am alive and able to answer your questions directly. Let me begin.<P>1. We are a real registered Canadian based company. With all appropriate papers and numbers.<P>2. The phone number you have been getting from PayPal is good. Now, I realize some have called the number and have been told that it is not the IMSA number. Exactly, its not, its his damn house number. It was my partner who told you that, from his bed. We are an internet business, you want to deal with us its on the net. My partner is grateful of your sales to date, but does not want people calling him at all hours at home. So we have changed our info at paypal and the new number is posted.<P>3. The new number, its a cell phone, registered with Fido. At the moment its off, because I lost my phone during the weekend. I am taking delivery of a new phone soon but it will be off most of the time and I will check my messages daily. I said daily, not hourly. But their is no use to be calling us, as everything can be done online. I will not call anyone back, when I receive a message. So please, use the net. Only special cases will be dealt with personally. I am to decide.<P>4. My partner and I do not work on the website full time. We try our best to work on the site and orders, every week night. Some week-ends, but not always. We have a life too.<P>5. Finally, many of you have placed orders with us, take you, most of the MX3 Altezzas have been shipped and you should receive delivery of them soon and then once and for all, you will believe we are for real. I understand, tho. You work hard for your cash and do not want to lose it, but we are here for the long run. To prove it, check out <A HREF="http://www.clubcivicquebec.com" TARGET=_blank>www.clubcivicquebec.com</A> <BR>We signed an advertising contract with them and you can ask the president if we are for real.<P>Keep smoking those rubbers!!!!!!!<P>By the way, for those claiming to have sent emails and got no response, please, make sure you are emailing the right address, because we have answered every email we have gotten and cannot answer those we did not get.
THE THRILL OF SPEED OVER COMES THE FEAR OF DEATH!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”