Custom Gauge Faces

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Panther37

Custom Gauge Faces

Post by Panther37 »

I made gauge faces for the 323F Turbo and they look a lot like the mx3 cluster. Can any one tell me if they are the same?

http://panther37.xtothezracing.com/gaug ... _0-9-0.pdf
Don't worry, MPH is available too.
Chiggles

Post by Chiggles »

Link doesn't open for me. :?: :?
What I drive: A Cybertronian disguised in the form of a Creek Blue Mica 95 MX-3 GS. :driver:
Long term goal: Fabricating a new transformation cog! :welder:
Panther37

Post by Panther37 »

Chiggles wrote:Link doesn't open for me. :?: :?
does http://panther37.xtothezracing.com work? This is the first time anyone has had issues with my site.
den

Post by den »

Yup ! They look the same as mx-2 gauges
1992 Mazda MX-3 GS 5 speed
Reverse glow gauge, Custom CAI, Cross drilled rotors. Toucan front strut tower bar, Custom circular ground wires, Custom exhaust w/ stainless oval dual tip muffler, Custom blue turn indicator lights on gauge panel and switches, performance steering wheel, Pacesetter short shifter
den

Post by den »

Oh wait... it looks a liitle bit different... compare it to this one- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/i353-199 ... otohosting
1992 Mazda MX-3 GS 5 speed
Reverse glow gauge, Custom CAI, Cross drilled rotors. Toucan front strut tower bar, Custom circular ground wires, Custom exhaust w/ stainless oval dual tip muffler, Custom blue turn indicator lights on gauge panel and switches, performance steering wheel, Pacesetter short shifter
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

If you look closely, your model looks like it has fewer holes, but the ones you have seem to be in about the right places. Also your model is cut on the sides. The MX-3 pic from ebay are completely round.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Panther37

Post by Panther37 »

The gauges themselves are correct though, right? I can change the mounting holes easily.
Chiggles

Post by Chiggles »

Panther37 wrote:
Chiggles wrote:Link doesn't open for me. :?: :?
does http://panther37.xtothezracing.com work? This is the first time anyone has had issues with my site.
Never mind, it was a problem on my end with .PDF files. Acrobat Reader got corrupted somehow. Who knows. Fixed now.
What I drive: A Cybertronian disguised in the form of a Creek Blue Mica 95 MX-3 GS. :driver:
Long term goal: Fabricating a new transformation cog! :welder:
Panther37

Post by Panther37 »

If I got all the mounting holes to line up, do you think anyone on the site would be interested in custom gauges? I'd have white indiglo and reverse indiglo available. I'd also offer a free set to download and print for personal use.
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

I am looking for a REALLY custom set-up. Can you change your design to my likeing?
I am looking for something that looks pretty much exactly like the newer (3rd Gen) Miata guages.
White faces, black numbers, where only the numbers shine red (not a lit guage face, just the numbers) In the same font as Mazda uses, or something really close to it. MPH, with a 7,000 RPM red line.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Before you attempt to sell these things..

Noone can sell products for profit without contacting Jeff 1st!.

Failure to do so will result in banning.

His email is ubb @ mx-3.com
Panther37

Post by Panther37 »

Custommx3 wrote:Before you attempt to sell these things..

Noone can sell products for profit without contacting Jeff 1st!.

Failure to do so will result in banning.

His email is ubb @ mx-3.com
Thanks for the email, that saves me some work. I wasn't going to even try to sell them until some one said that they fit. I'm just developing in this thread.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

more of an FYI, so you thread doesnt get removed.

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”