Performance Results (aka Racing Stories)

Off-Topic Discussions

Would you like to see Performance Results

Yes
68%
No
26%
Don't care
5%

Total votes: 19

Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

cdngrl420 wrote:
raidermaniac wrote:i think this post should be closed ,deleted or something real soon because all this talk about streetracing is really getting me hyped to race.
and if anything bad happens then i believe u guys are to blame for talking about all this stuff on a public site.shame on you.
i honestly believe if no one talks about streetracing then it won,t happen.
i'd like to thank mx-3.com for not only protecting us from scammers,but also keeping the streets safe from streetracing.
Are you 17 or just dumb? If you meant that with sarcasm (which it doesn't sound like it) then my apologies if not then you need to go out buy 50 litres of gas throw half of it onto yor car, burn it then put the other half on your computer and burn it, so you can't read threads about street racing as they "hype" you to street race :dunno: You seriously need to realize that street racing is in no way awesome or something you should do because your hyped to do it.

Funny story from last weekk, an idiot got pulled over 20 seconds after he peeled out from a stop light thinking I was going to race him, I hope they nabbed him for racing thats like 7 points a HUGE fine and you may have to do special driver training before getting your license back, oh and his insurance if they don't drop him is going to be huge, I wont even get into the aspect of how unsafe it is, I really hope you never get into an accident from your dumb behaviour but hope you get to see a serious accident happen before you, I promise you, you wont ever consider being stupid in a car again.

I still agree with John, I respect that the moderators have avoided this topic from entering the threads but I can see it being an educational tool especially for all the ricers out there thinking their V6's are indy cars, trust me that s***tbox civic thats revving his engine at you probably has nothing done under the hood anyway because anyone that really loves cars and appreciates their freedom of having a license won't street race.

*EDIT*

raidermaniac you say its our fault if you do something stupid we are to blame? I am sorry how much more dumb can you get, by you being born dumb then doing somethin dumb you will try and blame someone else for it, next time you get pulled over for being dumb tell the officer the people at mx3.com made me do it watch him laugh at you :roll: and your going to thank mx3 for protecting us from street racing, how are they doing that may I ask? last time I checked a website doesn't think for you, unless you really are as dumb as you sound then it won't take alot to brainwash you.

Sell your mx3 and get a civic you will fit right in with that crowd. Ricers unite!
Damn, calm down, he was being sarcastic to the people who were saying that Jeff would be responsible if something happen
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
raidermaniac

Post by raidermaniac »

lol, btw i already have a 92 civic dx hatch just waiting on my h22a. zoom zoom zoom!
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

performance should be tested once in a while, just be a bit more cautious.... dont b a show off and triple the speed limit, ppl dont cheer, they look at you and call u a dumb a@#

140 on a highway once in while is good... but when u have to weave through traffic.... its not worth the 140...

know ur route dont speed down unknown roads.... u could be surprised....

I got a road I usually use to test my new mods... EX. KL36 ECU change... CAI installation.... STRUT AND SPRING installation... I can go on, but I dont like to speed when ppl are in the car...

I agree with john performance stories are great... an article in the paper is how u interpret it....

Not because u see fast and the furious, does it mean ur gonna make 10g for a race... it doesnt work that way without consequences....

KRISH's 2 cents
ImageImageImageImageImage
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

kp2t wrote:performance should be tested once in a while, just be a bit more cautious.... dont b a show off and triple the speed limit, ppl dont cheer, they look at you and call u a dumb a@#
140 on a highway once in while is good... but when u have to weave through traffic.... its not worth the 140...
know ur route dont speed down unknown roads.... u could be surprised....
I got a road I usually use to test my new mods... EX. KL36 ECU change... CAI installation.... STRUT AND SPRING installation... I can go on, but I dont like to speed when ppl are in the car...
I agree with john performance stories are great... an article in the paper is how u interpret it....
Not because u see fast and the furious, does it mean ur gonna make 10g for a race... it doesnt work that way without consequences....
KRISH's 2 cents
Thanks Krish, you've got the right idea that I'm speaking of.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

IF this turns into a debate on street racing and/or if we should allow them on this board.

In the end, its nobodys decision but Jeffs. He says no, and thats where the buck stops :).
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

speeking of buck I hit one in my friends Carolla yesterday lol just thought we needed something funny to raise moods. Yes I do try performance results on empty streets in the middle of nowehere with one of those gtech things when I cant get to the track they work well but I never post anything in here because well it's banned :(
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE

Return to “Off-Topic”