How to say "No" to street racers

Off-Topic Discussions
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

tailgating? thats what the change drawer and sunroof are for..

Heads or tails?
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

most of the time when people come by to race it's always on a 20mph roll or so..they always go back and forth, you know the typical street race guy. What I do is downshift spins like a mofo, make sure he hear the turbo spool let off the gas and pshhhhhhitttttttttttttt...Then they calm down..It always work :). I love turbo :twisted:
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Ya that "pshhhhhhitttttttttttttt" has a way to calm most situations hehehehehe can't wait to get mine.
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
bmwm3guy

Post by bmwm3guy »

"You're not worth my gas" often works for me :lol:

but sometimes I just feel like gunning it on the highway pulling 4-5 cars on them and then resume cruising. You cant forget the smile and the wave as they perform the standard ricer flyby after.
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

You mean Rice By hehehehheh

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

Heh, yea the Bov is a wonderful thing, i remember a couple of weeks ago i was crusing the local spot. Was actually very dead, Save for a couple of hondas and a vw golf. There was a stop sign, so i stopped and i overheard one of them calling my intercooler an "interfooler" and he and his buddies were laughing. So i Kept to myself until the turnaround and i made sure they were all looking, so again I come to the stop sign and then after generously get on the gas and when they heard the bov they went from :lol: to :shock: . It was funny Later on I saw them driving around and one civic tried to race so i downshifted into fourth and he must have downshifted into 2nd, it was funny because i just kinda walked away. THen at a stoplight he said that it was a close race, I said what? We were racing? I was cruising in 4th. He was pretty angry.
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

he said that it was a close race, I said what? We were racing? I was cruising in 4th
Good one...it's like the time I took on a GSR Civic and when it ended told him I had a stock GS just to tick him off.

But like I said earlier...Street Racing is not a smart move but everyone has given in to it at one point or another.

BuGS

Post by BuGS »

BOV's are the best. 98% of riced out cars around here will totaly back off after hearing that. The 2% is the WHite kids who try to keep up with me in their KIA's :)
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

I normally point at my v6 emblem it shuts them up well the civics at least
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com
Meep

Post by Meep »

Gotta love the V6 emblem. No, its not glued on. It was actually built that way.

Return to “Off-Topic”