[FS] Just the KLZE Motor and CF hood left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
bubba_03

Post by bubba_03 »

Items updated.
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

Is there an advantage to the stock mx-6 rods over the ones that came with the motor? Also I assume this has the kl31 cams right?
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
bubba_03

Post by bubba_03 »

Well the KL31 came in an MX6 and thats why I used those rods. And yes it has the KL31 cams.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Adam, perhaps my queries were percieved to be of a strong nature and I can understand that. I believe they were driven by a few factors such as a protective mechanism for BB members and for my self as well. I am very interested in your engine but I am tempering that interest with caution due to my past and most recent let downs from this BB and ebay wrt perchasing long distance (from across the border). In short I've been burned once too often and I believe that stems from me being too trusting in people all of the time (read gullable and naive).
I understand your itemized breakdown as far as expenses goes and your desire to cut your losses as low as possible. I also noticed that your itemized list with prices totalling $3675 now includes the OBX R Headers that you're asking $3000 for. An excellent gesture of adding the the TX and axles (MX3 or MX6 TX and axles?). Although I haven't sold a lot of items, I do however come to the realization that if I get half of what I paid for something, no matter how old/new it is/was, I would be fortunate. We all know that for the most part we can never recoup or attempt to recoup any money spent on labour. That said, rough figures indicate that you are looking at only an approximate loss of 18% and not close to the norm of approx 50 %. Perhaps if we can find an agreeable middle ground, we can come to some financial arrangement. Why you ask, am I interested in your engine when I already have a ZE. Firstly I have other plans for it. As well your domain page advertises 250hp....this is I'm assuming a dynoed number correct? Second, my motivation towards a lower price is also based from your domain site stating a weight of 2000lbs which to me is a clear indication that this engine wasn't primarily built for show but rather the track and that out of that 3,789 miles, I'm also going to assume that there may have been some serious hard stress and punishment done which is part-n-parcel with track use. These points I might add were also some of the motivators in me asking specific questions and asking for engine pics. Routinely those that go through similar efforts like yourself wrt engine rebuilding make it a point to chroniclize it through pictures.
Anyway Adam, I am interested and hopefully we can come to some sort of deal.

John
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
bubba_03

Post by bubba_03 »

Well your making alot of assumptions and you know what happens when you assume... you make an a-- out of you and me! I will admit that my car was intended for speed and performance but that doesn't mean Im a moron who gets his motor built and then blows it the next week because he didn't break it in. Every last one of those miles have been highway miles to and from school. I wish I had more time with the car so that I could have taken her to the track. Also you dont know me man and you dont know how I take care of my things so dont assume that Im some hot head whos trying to give some one a ragged motor. The amount Im asking for the parts are totaly reasonable and you dont think so then you dont have to buy them. Im not trying to be a d--- but Im not trying to screw any one over because i have had my share of scams too. Im out of the MX-3 world and I dont need any of this stuff. So guys if you want something talk to me and dont read this little argument going on between me and jschwauren, this is not what this post is intended for. If you want a part let me know. If you have personal concerns or comments PM but dont clutter up this post.
bubba_03

Post by bubba_03 »

And as far as taking pictures through out the build of this motor I do have them they aren't on a Digital Camera but there in my photo book in my room. So you can squash that assumption.
Bling Bling

[FS] Complete KLZE Parts Car/ Pictures Added!! 7-10-05

Post by Bling Bling »

Sent email. CONDITIONALLY SOLD !! Could you get back to me at scwhit@telus.net so I can be sure the pics I have are of the same spoiler in question.
Stacy Whitrick
MX-West Calgary
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1335558 UPDATED June 6,07
94 GS, Green Envy Pearl QUESTION: Does my car fit the RICE category?
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

PM sent 2 days ago..no response???? Is the engine sold or not for sale any longer?
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

is the aggressor bumper still for sale? if so how much??
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
bubba_03

Post by bubba_03 »

Motor is still for sale. Agressor front end is till for sale $125. Hey Blibg Bling I'll have those picss by tomorrow. Thanks guys.
Bling Bling

Post by Bling Bling »

Thanks bubba_03, it's somewhat hard work selling S%&T isn't it?
Stacy Whitrick
MX-West Calgary
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Re: [FS] Complete KLZE Parts Car/ Pictures Added!! 7-10-05

Post by jschrauwen »

Bling Bling wrote:Thanks bubba_03, it's somewhat hard work selling S%&T isn't it?
Only if he makes it hard...which seems apparent. From my perspective it clearly appears that he does not want to do business with me. Very odd this is, either he's pissed with me or he's affraid of me exposing something....can't figure it out since he has neglected to respond to pm which was his determined way of doing business. At any rate, perhaps it's a sign that it's safer not to do business with him anyway. Oh well, his loss...there'll be other engines, I'm sure.
Bling Bling

Post by Bling Bling »

PM sent to you.
Stacy Whitrick
MX-West Calgary
bubba_03

Post by bubba_03 »

Hey Jschwauren, what is your problem dude?! Why are you busting my balls about every last thing that I dont do? I do have a life other then hanging around on these forums all day, sometimes I get a chance to catch up on PMs and posts and sometimes I dont. Yes one reason why I haven't PMed you back is because your CONFUSING me since you think so little of my motor yet you interested in purchasing it. And second, I wasn't planning on shipping the motor anywhere unless the buyer was going to pay for all of it. But I know my self how mich more expensive that makes things and according to you, since Im asking to much, who wants to buy it if there not close enough to come pick it up? So quit trying to make my sale even harder then it already is. Already there about 5 guys who have purchased things from me and there stuff is on the way right now. You guys know who you are and if you read this please post some feedback to cancel out all the stuff Jschwauren has been clttering up with his nonsense. I hate to be harsh dude but you did this to yourself. I suggest if your not going to seriously buy anything, then don't post. No one wants your 2 cents.
ooELMOoo

Post by ooELMOoo »

I agree with u bubba_03.......never had a problem...I dont know why he keeps going on...if you think that something so AMAZING AND WELL TAKEN CARE of is out of your price range then dont buy it and dont diss it.. If ur trying to bargen in getting him to go lower i think u went to the wrong school for bargening(maybe bargeing for terroist). Adam just ignore what he post...we who know u ,know ur legit and a great guy who knows what he is doin and asking for. Keep up the good work
----------------
| CUSTOM X3|
----------------

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”