girls car club

Off-Topic Discussions
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

And THIS is why an all girls club wouldn't work!! :P Look at you people!

I leave this thread for maybe 20-30 minutes, and come back to see an "alien" and a "guy" fighting over who is better to joing the all girls club which doesn't even exist yet!

Crazy!!

But as far as someone actually starting an all guys/ all girls club, or a club for MXers who only like vanilla ice cream, I don't really care either way, but I know some folks do, no matter what kind of club it is. I probably wouldn't join an all girls club, just cause it isn't my kind of thing. But if she wants to start one and can pull it off that's cool. But I like this group of people on this board because it's soley dedicated to the car, not "guys who own an MX-3" or "girls who own an MX-3". It isn't even geard toward people who have really modified their cars, it seems like this board is for everyone who is interested in the car, which is cool. My kind of club.

Anyway, that's all I gots to say.
Thunderstorm

Post by Thunderstorm »

tw1st3d_cl0wn wrote:And THIS is why an all girls club wouldn't work!! :P Look at you people!

I leave this thread for maybe 20-30 minutes, and come back to see an "alien" and a "guy" fighting over who is better to joing the all girls club which doesn't even exist yet!

Crazy!!

:D

That's why you love this board tw1st3d_cl0wn, hope we really put a smile on your face - which really was the whole idea!

As you can see, we Brits & Aussies have a keen sense of humour!!

Just for the record, you pretty much hit the nail on the head there, this forum is for everyone. Or every being (Beep!). And I for one totally agree with your sentiments there.

Have a good day tw1st3d_cl0wn :lol:
1998 MX-3 RS 1.6i DOHC "Blackbird". Totally Stock.

The 21st Century is a con; where is my Hovercar?!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058708
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Haha, well hopefully now I won't be abducted. That would really ruin my day. 8)
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

Tunes67 wrote:
Sure, I see where you all are coming from with regards to being childish or immature but if she wants to start and all girl's club I'm not going to scream "bloody murder" anymore than an all guy's mx-3 club.
It wasnt my intention to put down her idea, if thats what she wants to do then she should go for it with both barrels. I am just pointing out how society in general accepts such double standards as the norm ;) And I would wager that if there was an all guys MX-3 club.. some, if not all of the ladies on this board would be at the very least.. annoyed by such a club.. even if they wouldnt publicly admit it ;) Just my opinion though. Cheers

Tunes67
Yo

Yea, and I totally agree. I never concluded from your post that you'd be the one claiming "bloody muder". The person who would be would most likely be those females who apparently need a dictionary to look up the word double-standard.

On a similar note, I do wish Jeff would separate the forums of Drag/Racing into two SEPARATE forums.

Drag Racing and Track Racing/Autocross. Something like that.
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

RaverChankoMX3 wrote:This isn't a government funded club so we can legally form whatever group we wanted. MX-3 Drivers who only like vanilla ice cream for instance...
I'd wanna join an MX-3 club that ate ice cream fer sure. :froggie_red:
Image -Jim
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

neutral wrote:
RaverChankoMX3 wrote:This isn't a government funded club so we can legally form whatever group we wanted. MX-3 Drivers who only like vanilla ice cream for instance...
I'd wanna join an MX-3 club that ate ice cream fer sure. :froggie_red:
I'd want more choice than vanilla though.... us mx3 drivers are more exotic than plain vanilla aren't we?
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

yeah I like chocolate ice cream with a lil bit of strawberry mixed with it
Thunderstorm

Post by Thunderstorm »

<Drool>

You can't beat a large dollop of Vanilla Ice Cream with a slice of Madiera Cake!!

:twisted:
1998 MX-3 RS 1.6i DOHC "Blackbird". Totally Stock.

The 21st Century is a con; where is my Hovercar?!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058708
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

Thunderstorm wrote:<Drool>

You can't beat a large dollop of Vanilla Ice Cream with a slice of Madiera Cake!!

what is Madiera cake ?
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

GregoryChristian wrote:
Thunderstorm wrote:<Drool>

what is Madiera cake ?
Sounds like something Warnie would like..... he can always take some diet pills with it....
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Meep

Post by Meep »

I still want to join the ice cream club although I'm not supposed to eat ice cream... being diabetic and all... I just hope there wouldn't be a requirement as to the amount of ice cream a member eats or an exclusive type of ice cream to eat... rocky road or cookie dough = death for ann :freak:
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Damn, now I want some ice cream. Freakin' cookie dough. I had Dairy Queen 4 days in a row last week, you'd think I'd be sick of ice cream by now. :P It'd be cool if there were an ice cream club. Imagine someone turning their MX-3 into a ice cream truck/car type of thing. That would rock!

Return to “Off-Topic”