Totaled RS, parting out[FS]

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

Wow!! WTF happened??
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

What condition is your black interior paneling , specifically the dash, and both door panels?
ertaisi

Post by ertaisi »

Alright, the car's in my driveway so let's get crackin'. I made a list of all wanted parts and went and checked them out the best I could. If you PM'ed me, I'm going to try to respond directly to you as well, but I may miss something so everything's covered here as well. Any parts that are wanted by multiple people, I'll be taking best offer. Any parts not listed here, ask for 'em. All prices are without shipping. If my quoted price is too high, tell me about it. Local pickups will receive priority since it'll make it quicker to get everything gone.

Civic projectors: several inquiries; perfectly functional condition, scratches on lens from fitment, all scratches covered by fender once installed, fiberglassed bottom and fully sealed, they don't look manufacturer quality underneath but I'm proud of the work, no mounting brackets, I decided using the bumper as a tension holder worked and looked best providing for a perfectly flush line along the bottom of light (PM/post with bids for these)

Clutch/Brake pedal assembly, Tunes: once it's jacked up, shouldn't be a problem, let me know if you need it and we can talk about price then

Shifter/Linkage, Tunes/mxprecidia: shifter is fine, linkage should be unless it suffered from scraping ($20 shifter, best offer linkage)

Master Cylinder/Clutch Actuator Rod, Tunes: more info once car's jacked up

Strust/Springs: amazingly, they may all be in fine condition, the impact doesn't look like it damaged the rear passenger assembly; about 200 miles of usage, will also include ZX2 thrust bearings that match the Tokico's wider diamater, will ship pre-assembled ($350 obo, assuming perfect condition)

Interior paneling/dash, Raver: interior was nearly immaculate prior to crash, only thing was a rub mark on the top of the driver's door panel; after crash, rear passenger paneling is no good, front passenger is deformed some, I won't be able to tell if it'll be ok till I pull it off (wait till it's off car for price)

Stock headlights, Teal93: cloudy but perfect working order, I don't have the inner adjustment bracket, you'll need to reuse yours ($35)

Black altezza taillights, Dali: the altezzas weren't on the car when I wrecked it, they were lying already damaged in my garage, there's a vertical crack through the lens about 3 inches from the outside of the left one from failing to pry it apart to reseal them ($25)

Front bumper, a few people: The bumper isn't damaged from the crash, but it was hacked on when I installed my projectors; the tension arms have been removed completely; paint's not in great condition, one or two dime sized paint chips gone, the passenger side screw mount on the farthest end was broken when I bought the car, I tapped another screw hole directly in front of it and no one would ever guess ($30)

Glove box door, Insanebabe: perfect condition, but if the person wanting the dash wants this, I will include it for them ($20)

Rear seats, top/bottom, Insanebabe: The bottom was deformed, but amazingly it is still in perfect condition without any tears or anything, just a matter of bending the wire frame back; the top I can't be sure about till I remove it, it's pinned in there pretty good and there may be some damage on the passenger side (wait on price)

Hydrolic clutch assembly, Insanebabe: not sure on this one till I jack up the car and figure out exactly what it is, heh

Driver's side fender, Tovock: fine condition, possibly has very tiny chips in the paint from highway driving, I'll confirm on this later ($50)

Hood, Tovock: three or four parallell large scratches horizontally across the hood from a tree branch scraping it, also positive it has many very small paint chips from highway driving; other than needing paint, it's good ($50)

Main fuse box, Tovock: should be in fine condition, I just need to figure out how to remove it ($10)

Center console, I forget who: it's no good, the passenger seat got pushed in a bit and cracked the console. The console doors are in good condition, though if you want 'em ($10)

Mass Airflow Sensor, Joey: fine condition ($15)

B6 engine, local pickup only: just over 100k miles, tested 85psi in #1 cylinder and 90+psi in others a couple months ago, NGK plug wires changed along with plugs, rotor and cap less than 5k miles ago, Mobil 1 oil change every 3k miles, perfect running condition

That's all I have as of now. If I missed anyone's requests, I apologize, just post/PM me. I think I'm going to edit my original post with this info and updated info, seems the best place to keep it localized rather than this post in the middle of everything. Thanks again guys.
Last edited by ertaisi on June 25th, 2005, 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'95 RS: RIP
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

I don't mean to be too off topic, but was that steel rim on before the wreck? :?
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

i wanna cry
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
Too much Time

Post by Too much Time »

Glad to see the airbags did their job.
95 240sx S14 - Yes, I go Sideways
ertaisi

Post by ertaisi »

Yes, it was. The car came with 14" alloys and one of them cracked so I put a steelie on there with a hubcap that was surprisingly close to the alloys style until I saved up for Motegis.
ertaisi

Post by ertaisi »

Yeah, so everyone's falling through on there 'interest' so I'm bumping this up letting you all know just about everything is unclaimed. Even bids on the projectors have fallen through. Now I just hope I can make back the $250 it cost me to get the wreck out of the impound and back to my house.
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

FREEE bumpage or Aaron. Sorry to see your car man...I am still interested in the front bumper if you can get it off, and also that shifter piece. Call me if you're gonna come to that car show tonight. My hood jsut got all done, so I'll be looking seshy.
Tim - http://www.TEAMpK.net (formerly known as pkmx-3)
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”