Totaled RS, parting out[FS]

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
ertaisi

Totaled RS, parting out[FS]

Post by ertaisi »

I haven't seen her in the daytime yet, so I'm not all sure what's good and what's not. The collision was in the passenger rear, so as far as I know, other parts should be ok. Parts of special notice include:

-pair of 01-03 Civic projectors, you just need to make your body cuts to fit
-B6 engine, local pickup only: just over 100k miles, tested 85psi in #1 cylinder and 90+psi in others a couple months ago, NGK plug wires changed along with plugs, rotor and cap less than 5k miles ago, Mobil 1 oil change every 3k miles, perfect running condition
-brand new zx2 tokicos with matching Eibach springs, rear passenger's may be toast
-Chilton's repair manual
-black altezzas

***UPDATES BELOW***

Civic projectors: several inquiries; perfectly functional condition, scratches on lens from fitment, all scratches covered by fender once installed, fiberglassed bottom and fully sealed, they don't look manufacturer quality underneath but I'm proud of the work, no mounting brackets, I decided using the bumper as a tension holder worked and looked best providing for a perfectly flush line along the bottom of light (PM/post with bids for these)

Clutch/Brake pedal assembly, Tunes: once it's jacked up, shouldn't be a problem, let me know if you need it and we can talk about price then

Shifter/Linkage, Tunes/mxprecidia: shifter is fine, linkage should be unless it suffered from scraping ($20 shifter, best offer linkage)

Master Cylinder/Clutch Actuator Rod, Tunes: more info once car's jacked up

Strust/Springs: amazingly, they may all be in fine condition, the impact doesn't look like it damaged the rear passenger assembly; about 200 miles of usage, will also include ZX2 thrust bearings that match the Tokico's wider diamater, will ship pre-assembled ($350 obo, assuming perfect condition)

Interior paneling/dash, Raver: interior was nearly immaculate prior to crash, only thing was a rub mark on the top of the driver's door panel; after crash, rear passenger paneling is no good, front passenger is deformed some, I won't be able to tell if it'll be ok till I pull it off (wait till it's off car for price)

Stock headlights, Teal93: cloudy but perfect working order, I don't have the inner adjustment bracket, you'll need to reuse yours ($35)

Black altezza taillights, Dali: the altezzas weren't on the car when I wrecked it, they were lying already damaged in my garage, there's a vertical crack through the lens about 3 inches from the outside of the left one from failing to pry it apart to reseal them ($25)

Front bumper, a few people: The bumper isn't damaged from the crash, but it was hacked on when I installed my projectors; the tension arms have been removed completely; paint's not in great condition, one or two dime sized paint chips gone, the passenger side screw mount on the farthest end was broken when I bought the car, I tapped another screw hole directly in front of it and no one would ever guess ($30)

Glove box door, Insanebabe: perfect condition, but if the person wanting the dash wants this, I will include it for them ($20)

Rear seats, top/bottom, Insanebabe: The bottom was deformed, but amazingly it is still in perfect condition without any tears or anything, just a matter of bending the wire frame back; the top I can't be sure about till I remove it, it's pinned in there pretty good and there may be some damage on the passenger side (wait on price)

Hydrolic clutch assembly, Insanebabe: not sure on this one till I jack up the car and figure out exactly what it is, heh

Driver's side fender, Tovock: fine condition, possibly has very tiny chips in the paint from highway driving, I'll confirm on this later ($50)

Hood, Tovock: three or four parallell large scratches horizontally across the hood from a tree branch scraping it, also positive it has many very small paint chips from highway driving; other than needing paint, it's good ($50)

Main fuse box, Tovock: should be in fine condition, I just need to figure out how to remove it ($10)

Center console, I forget who: it's no good, the passenger seat got pushed in a bit and cracked the console. The console doors are in good condition, though if you want 'em ($10)

Mass Airflow Sensor, Joey: fine condition ($15)
Last edited by ertaisi on June 25th, 2005, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'95 RS: RIP
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

how much for the projectors, i have a friend looking for some, how did the altezza lights make out, broken? if okish email me at unclesluggo@shaw.ca
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

First off.. it sucks that your ride is toast :? Second.. are you sure you dont want to get another and save your car as a donor to fix up another MX-3? Third.. if you do get the car back and decide to part her out.. I'd be interested in the following..

Clutch & Brake Pedal Assembly (maybe on this one)
Shifter & Linkage (I dont care if its the short shifter or the stock one)
Master Cylinder & Clutch actuator rod.

There might be other stuff as well.. but it will depend on your asking price and the time frame involved.

Best of luck man and sorry to hear about your ride.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
ooELMOoo

Post by ooELMOoo »

how much do you want for the projectors ,,,,,also how much for the struts and springs...email peterkemp@gmail.com thanks
----------------
| CUSTOM X3|
----------------
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

If the Struts are all ok and the Springs I will take em. bugsmx3@gmail.com and for shipping qoute 98802.
mxprecidia

Post by mxprecidia »

how much do u want for linkage?
www.illegalCustoms.com
Tri-State Area Car Club
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

Damn Aaron, That sucks!!!! Glad to hear your Okay. Your car was looking nice too.

Do you wanna buy a MX-3 GS to replace your RS? Then you could keep some of your parts?

Later, Cory
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

if ur car is mica blue gimme the left power mirror

also black mx-3 floor mats
pm me if u got em
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

DUDE!!! WTF!! Why didn't you call me???!?!? I am gonna grab me phone and give u a holla. It's a sad sad day...It was so sexy...
Tim - http://www.TEAMpK.net (formerly known as pkmx-3)
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

Damn...he isn't answering da phone. I'll try to get some pics to see what's up. Also...if you guys wanna buy parts lemme know and I will put pics up.
Tim - http://www.TEAMpK.net (formerly known as pkmx-3)
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
ooELMOoo

Post by ooELMOoo »

mmmmmmmm i dont think he is awnsering anyone.....i think he is still in shock of his mx-3......We all want parts :P we are like vultures...
----------------
| CUSTOM X3|
----------------
ertaisi

Post by ertaisi »

Sorry for not attending my post very well, the only injuries I sustained is some rad airbag burnage to my face and eyeball, but my mother wanted me to recoup at her house for the weekend so I took her up on the offer. The car's still in the impound, I'm going to try to get it towed back to my house for partage. As soon as something's set in stone, I'll let you guys know. I appreciate all the concern for me and the interest in helping me financially cushion this sucky turn of events.

Sorry I'm not answering Tim, my phone's dead and my only charger is in the car :P I'll give you a holler in the next day or two.
ertaisi

Post by ertaisi »

Some carnage pics, may be towing her today or tomorrow, but a good friend just went into labor last night so it depends on that and finding a flatbed...

93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

Damn man, luckilly knowone was in the back seats!!! Sorry to hear about your loss.
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
ooELMOoo

Post by ooELMOoo »

wow im surprised your ok......email me when ur ready to part with some goodies.....peterkemp@gmail.com
----------------
| CUSTOM X3|
----------------

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”