BOy this car is FAST!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

i still wish you congrats on the purchase :)
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
DVH

Post by DVH »

here she is lowered finally! Handles soo much better now
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
timpronk

Post by timpronk »

I like it, and it would stomp my mx3, fit the kids, have a/c, no parts that are tired, no squeeks, no rips in the seats.... just a nice fresh, clean and fast ride.

There, thats a positive post for ya.
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21
DVH

Post by DVH »

timpronk wrote:I like it, and it would stomp my mx3, fit the kids, have a/c, no parts that are tired, no squeeks, no rips in the seats.... just a nice fresh, clean and fast ride.

There, thats a positive post for ya.
Thanx man...haha...but you are right, damn a new car is nice..new car smell, great ride and YES A/C! etc.....and everything under warrenty! love it
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Legato626

SRT4

Post by Legato626 »

Of all the movies i have watched with SRT4's in them and out of all the pic's i have seen of them. And the races i have seen with them where i live that is no neon that is a SRT4 may look like a neon but a neon we know is a little no turbo slow turd. That car is the car that gives you the most bang for your buck in car&driver. If someone walked up and gave me a SRT4 right now i would say HELL YA give that beast to me. I dont care what they think of it i would still love to see them beat it in a race. :2thumbsup:
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
DVH

Post by DVH »

Car Domain Web page MX-3
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

yah ur pretty lucky since they arent making them anymore...... they stopped the whole neon and srt 4 thing so now they r replacing the neon with a station wagon looking thing and let me tell u that thing is 1 ugly car! so just be happy u got 1 b4 its too late
DVH

Post by DVH »

95 rs wrote:yah ur pretty lucky since they arent making them anymore...... they stopped the whole neon and srt 4 thing so now they r replacing the neon with a station wagon looking thing and let me tell u that thing is 1 ugly car! so just be happy u got 1 b4 its too late
Yeah i am pretty happy with the purcahse! Lovin it very much :D
Car Domain Web page MX-3
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

yah i was actually gonna get a srt 4 cuz i could get the stage 3 for dirt cheap since i work at dodge and well we get all parts at cost with 15% off of that and well yah i was going to then they sold the last 1 they had and i asked them to get 1 more in for me and they said they couldnt because of the new caliber or w/e its called and well its gonna be the stupidest thing that dodge will ever do well maybe the second cuzthey made the charger a 4 door and yah they r getting retarded and well i have great respect for all srt 4 owners..... well amost all the guy who has 1 here i have no respect for he dont know how to drive it... 2 engines, 3 turbos, 4 bald tires all in 15000 kms so yah if u have an srt 4 charish it unlike that dumb piece
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

SRT-4's are disco'd?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

yah they are the whole neon body style is discontinued its stupid the srt 4 was probably the best thing dodge did since chevy has the cobalt thats super charged so now it looks like chevys gonna be running away with the domestic sport compact thing
DVH

Post by DVH »

95 rs wrote:yah they are the whole neon body style is discontinued its stupid the srt 4 was probably the best thing dodge did since chevy has the cobalt thats super charged so now it looks like chevys gonna be running away with the domestic sport compact thing
By the way, just took the colbalt ss for a test drive...and OMG, what a diference in power between the two, the srt pulls sooo much more! Now i am really lovin th e purchase :D
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

The ss is just the next cavy. Just another wast of money....
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
projectwidebody

Post by projectwidebody »

I would take a geo metro over a srt 4 any day. Thay are quick but a neon is a neon. I hate them as much as cavaliers. So as soon as you read this get your keys go out to the srt4. sit down in any set light the interior on fire jump out , collect the insurance money and :twisted: :evil: pimp out an mx 3
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

95 rs wrote:yah ur pretty lucky since they arent making them anymore...... they stopped the whole neon and srt 4 thing so now they r replacing the neon with a station wagon looking thing and let me tell u that thing is 1 ugly car! so just be happy u got 1 b4 its too late
end of a neon? great!
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”