BOy this car is FAST!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
DVH

BOy this car is FAST!

Post by DVH »

Hey, what s up guys, As most of you know, my baby is gone..and you are all right, i miss it, but i knew I would, but on the plus side for me, i picked up my new project, 2005 SRT-4 with sunroof and kicker sound system..pretty FAST car...just a few mods so FAR, here are some pics:

....just picked her up on thursday, the 26th and already starting to mod her.....just a few cosmetic mods ( super white turn signals, no they don't light up blue..lol.not that RICE..painted the fog light surrounds silver and gave her a good wash) Mopar Blow off Valve

PLans for car include STS, Lowering ( these things are Big foots! ) Stage 2 w /toys, MM, Large FMIC, 17 or 18 Konig NExt wheels in Bronze, C/F Hood, INjen SRI ...the list goes on and on! haha..

You can see the black fog light surrounds....this was on the 26th of may 2005 when i picked her up at the Dealer
I'm actually pretty proud of this paint job...lol...

And I am in the market for a MX-3....hopefully buy it this comming winter..well see, but i do the MX-3
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

My soon to be brother in law just got one in that goofy orange color. Yes they are sweet and very fast but I can't get past one thing...Its still a Neon. Nice ride though, I must say!
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

my neighbour took me for a ride in his recently, and at first i found it hard to get over the whole neon concept.....until he hit the gas. tons of pull. best of luck to you on your new project :2thumbsup:
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
DVH

Post by DVH »

93SOHC wrote:My soon to be brother in law just got one in that goofy orange color. Yes they are sweet and very fast but I can't get past one thing...Its still a Neon. Nice ride though, I must say!
ME too, I was the first to say that these SRt-4 things are still just a NEon, but i drove my buddy's SRT-4, and OMG SH*T!!!!!!!!!! Thing was fast ...sooo much pull and just throws you back into you seat!

Now i Have one and , DAMN, yeah, they are fast, when someone calls it a NEon, I'm just like, lets go and ....well yo know the rest of the story, guy is left feeling like a bit*h! hahah!
Car Domain Web page MX-3
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Hmmm, You gonna go to the MX-west meet in Kelowna? Cause you should. Between Josh and Me (if I get my Turbo done) I bet we can give ya a run for your money :) .
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

it might be fast but its still a neon, Id rather have car that has style to it like mx3
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
DVH

Post by DVH »

mitmaks wrote:it might be fast but its still a neon, Id rather have car that has style to it like mx3
Oh yes, the MX-3 is sooo sexy!! My first love, I will never forget her....her sexy a--! now i got this fat bit*h! hahaha You guys are awesome, this is what i will miss too, the other members on this site!....I have been here for a while and see people come adn go, very cool...but yes, the mx-3 is sexy!
Just think, its like 10 years old, but still has great styling that compares to some of these new cars today! I think thats pretty cool and something to be very proud of!
Car Domain Web page MX-3
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

DVH wrote:
mitmaks wrote:it might be fast but its still a neon, Id rather have car that has style to it like mx3
Oh yes, the MX-3 is sooo sexy!! My first love, I will never forget her....her sexy a--! now i got this fat bit*h! hahaha You guys are awesome, this is what i will miss too, the other members on this site!....I have been here for a while and see people come adn go, very cool...but yes, the mx-3 is sexy!
Just think, its like 10 years old, but still has great styling that compares to some of these new cars today! I think thats pretty cool and something to be very proud of!
Then why didn't you know just pay like Corksport to find ya a GTR engine and put that in your MX-3 and do a 5-speed conversion? Or better yet have Chris Goodwin at GT-Garage do it. He would of built ya a 350hp GTR that would be like a Daily Driver :wink:
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Im happy for you in your purchase but I still hate those cars with every fiber of my being. Just the sight of them stirrs up immense feelings of hatred.. Every time I see one coming tward me on the road I feel like causing a head on colission with it. Theres just something about it that absloutely erodes the human soul. If i see a regular 2000 neon done up I have more respect for that then I do these srt 4's. Still.. Im happy that youre happy with it.. but if I won one in a contest.. I would set it on fire. :P Or sell it..
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

To be more positive I have driven a couple of those and yes they r fast, the seats are the most comfortable that i have ever sat in and for the price u cant go wrong.
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

Franko wrote: Every time I see one coming tward me on the road I feel like causing a head on colission with it.
Don't you think your cars' seen enough collision for now, Franko? :wink: :lol:
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

! :shock: OUCH!
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

93SOHC wrote:
Franko wrote: Every time I see one coming tward me on the road I feel like causing a head on colission with it.
ouch!
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
DVH

Post by DVH »

Well thanx guys for all the positive and negative feedback, but i still like the car.....I just needed a cariwth 4 doors and a base to start modding from..i think the SRT-4 was a good decision.
Car Domain Web page MX-3
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

93SOHC wrote:
HAHAHA.....kick him when he's down.
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”