*sigh* Girlfriends....

Off-Topic Discussions
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: *sigh* Girlfriends....

Post by mitmaks »

mitmaks wrote:
Originally posted by Andrew_Pakula:
Here is another thing to consider, if you were to take her back, deep down inside don't you already feel and know that it would only be a short term kind of thing if you took her back?

Ask yourself:

Can you honestly see yourself with this girl still 5 years from now?

This is a question you should answer with your gut and not ponder about it for a long time. If you are kind of iffy about it then the truth is the relationship will likely never work properly even if you get back together with her.
ya i understand how hard it is to let someone go when you been in long term relationship(( was 4+ years) then I was about to move there to be with her and seemed like life was too perfect you know. Well its not then she tells me shes been with other guy and supposedly we weren't "together" (she says she wasnt my gf at the time) and she's been with this other guy, then doesnt tell me anything but tells me that she has had emotional problems and not sure if she wants to be with me, Im like ok...but doesnt mean I dont love her, so Im back with her then she admits it. I was shocked for weeks, still am, wasnt too long ago...how someone could do that to me, someone I trusted more than my mother. And to think I was moving there to be with her. And then she tells me its my fault too. :dunno: Well I guess my mom was right, she's not for me. You know guys, when you get gf take her to family dinner and see how your mom likes her and how she likes your mom. Usually moms sense if shes good for you (as in being good wife, etc) That's just my advice though, but its proven many times.

just an update...
Well we're through and then she calls me up (my ex) last night and left voicemail "how im doing etc" How would someone think Im doing after she's done something like that to me. I was starting for get over it just little by little but she had to call and make me hurt again. The thing is I really loved that girl and she cheated on me. And after work I get on AIM and talk to her about how am I supposed to feel about it after shes done so many bad things to me and she decides to leave then cause i "b---- at her"
Cant believe I spend 5 years with someone that would crash my dreams in just moments. I dont feel same about any other girl yet, doesnt seem theres right one out there. Ill just go work on my cars, theyre been faithful to me. :lol:
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Been there dude.. and I know the pain.. being a bachelor is much easier and you have more cash to spend on your own stuff. It will get better.. but likely you will have to be very blunt and tell her once and for all not to contact you for any reason.. just make sure you get your stuff back before you tell her that.. believe me.. there is a HUGE feeling of relief once you make it permanent that its really over. I wont go into my sob story about my cheating ex gf(s) but I can tell you that there is a LOT of personal satisfaction in telling them off in person rather than on the phone. Guess its the holier than thou type of thing or whatever.. but only time will take the edge off of the hurt in any case. Best of luck.

Tunes67
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

dont let her use you man
be strong
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

Well I know how bad it sucks too. I dated a girl for 5 years, and we lived together for 3. I use to go out on the weekends in my 1980 rx-7 and hang with the other car guys and she would stay home cuz she wasn't into cars(should have been a sign to leave her) Well a few months before she left me she never seemed to be home when I got back from doing the car thing, and she tells me she met some new friends and I am like cool bout time. Well I come home early one day and she is down the block outside with some dude :evil: I am thinking o somebody wants to die, but as soon as he see's my car he runs into his apartment and lockes the door. So my gf and I go back down to our apartment and I am just pissed and she says he is just a friend :roll: well I come to turms with it and let her hang with him. Well I come home from work one day to find this ****er in my house with his hands all over what was suppose to be my girl so I snapped and grabbed the closest thing I could to beat this fool with (the cat) which ended up being a great choice cause you swing a cat around and fling it at a guy it gets pissed and scratches the sh** out of him. Well to make a long story short she left me cause I spent to much time working and doing car stuff and not paying enough attention to her, which was kinda odd cuz all my time was devoted to her but o well. I was crushed for a while cuz it was my first love so I didn't date for a while which helped me get over her or so I thought. She calls me up 4 months later telling me she is sorry and that she wants to come over( at this time she is 3 months pregnant with the other dudes baby), I let her come over and she tells me he left her and that she was sorry that she hurt me so I kicked it with her for a while. we became friends again then she calls me up right after she has her baby and tells me she doesn't want to talk to me ever again cuz she is getting back with the babies daddy. :confused2: So I am like thats low whatever Bio*ch So I ended up selling everything that I bought her for her new apartment and the baby and for the happy ending in it all the guy left her again and with the money I got from selling all her stuff I ended up finfing this web site because I bought an MX-3 :2thumbsup: SO yea after my life story, things will suck for awhile and you will miss her because you devoted some good time of your life to her but I also know that chicks are like Hondas there are way more than you can count and they will never be as good as your MAZDA :driver:
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Sucks that your girlfriends did that stuff to you guys. Makes all the nice girls look bad. My last b/f was hurt by a girl who cheated on him, and he's a nice guy, but I guess it really got to him so he didn't trust me, and I'm the kind of person who would never ever do something like that. And he knew that I wasn't the type who would cheat, but he just still felt insecure and hurt over it all, it was just in the back of his mind, and really ruined the relationship. Sucks that it has to be like that. I've had boyfriends do some pretty crappy stuff to me in the past, but I realize not all guys are bad, and eventually I'll meet someone. Hopefully!
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

franko, what did ya do in the end???
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

rsroadkilla wrote:franko, what did ya do in the end???

ya Franko??.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

*Removed*
Last edited by Franko on February 21st, 2006, 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

i just read the whole thing man... sad story, good luck with the girl...sometimes it works out but most times it doesnt...btw I hope ur car gets fized soon :D
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

hmmm, cant say its the choice i would have made, but i know what ya mean about another bloke on ya girl!!!

She owes you one though!!!
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Ohh she owes me one allright. I suppose that this might help me in the future somehow. Hmmmmmm.....
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

lol. Definitly! Its always good to have some backup in ya corner.

That all happened quite a while ago didnt it???
SteveMach503

Post by SteveMach503 »

DOOD... i dunno waht i would do ... iv been with my girlfriend for 5 years, since 8th grade, if she did anything like that to me id slit her throat hahah jk dood thats messed up tho.. i dont thin id be able to tak her back.. u must really love her cause u'll never nko when shes going to do it to u agian until its to late. but good luck with it.
95 DOHC 1.6L V4 mx-3, 12,145 miles, ebay intake
sweetmx3

Post by sweetmx3 »

Dude i know how hard it is to let go i have 2kids with my ex and it seems like it will never end. I have been through many rough times putting up with her lies and bs stories but i think this time it is over for good. I have been nothing but a good bf working, taking care of her our kids well the oldest one isn't mine but i treat her like mine but i know Franko it is just so hard to let go. But in the end it is your decision and i hope that this one is the right one for u and i hope for myself i can finally move on. Plus i bought a cf hood,rims and so many plans for her car know i have to take them back and hopefully save and get my very own mx3. As the saying goes "good things will happen to people who wait for them. GOOD LUCK! and ya get that car fixed. 8)
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

sweetmx3 ,

Hey, sounds like it's been rough, hope everything works out okay for you. Just takes time.

Return to “Off-Topic”