7th Annual West Coast MX-3 Meet

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
ratkon

Post by ratkon »

MX-West Car Club wrote:I know what you mean James. I didn't feel like working on monday and wished I stayed an extra day.

Any golfers out there going to the meet. Looking at playing a round or 2. Need 2 more people. Definitely going golfing on friday June 24 in the morning.

Accommodation info has now been added to the original post on page 1 of this thread.
Im happy you like this fair city I call home.I hope my ride is a go by the time of the meet.Like I said before,looking forward to having a beer or two with everyone.There are a few places Im sure I can get food and drink specials for the club.
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

ratkon wrote:Im happy you like this fair city I call home.I hope my ride is a go by the time of the meet.Like I said before,looking forward to having a beer or two with everyone.There are a few places Im sure I can get food and drink specials for the club.
Have to admit it, Kelwona's a nice city and the weather was great. Kind of felt like being at home out there. Even if you ride's not up and running, come on by and hang out with us. Sounds good. :D
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
MX-West Car Club

urbanized wrote:as much golf as possible is good for me, and do not worry i am not too bad about a 13 handicap so it should be a good time at least. just let me know ahead of time so i can bring a few changes of clothing, ttyl
justin
I'll e-mail you the info once we figure where we're going to play and when we book our tee times.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by wyldside »

I'd join you guys but I suck horribly. I think I probably take in some water sports while I'm there though. Maybe some seadooing or something. Joelle and Dylan will probably want to make me go wake boarding with them. We'll see. I'm just happy to have a nice break away from work.
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Hey I got some friends in Kelowna and so I might help in setting up an activity or two for friday/saturday when we aren't meeting and whatnot. Go-karts, laser tag, paintball :twisted: , etc...
Darcy

Post by Darcy »

wyldside wrote:Joelle and Dylan will probably want to make me go wake boarding with them.
HOt digitty! I'm there!
MX-West Car Club

wyldside wrote:I'd join you guys but I suck horribly.
I'm a weekend hack. I only managed to get in about 5 rounds in the past 3 years. Too many responsibilities owning a house. I better start going to the driving range and practice.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
Mr_Shorty

Post by Mr_Shorty »

Taras, I'll let you know if Dali and I are going to make it by Wed. 25th. I've just got to coherse the boss lady into letting both of us go for the weekend. The car is looking promising though (*knock*knock*<-wood) and we've only got about 2 hrs tops needed to finish. I can post pics in a new thread if someone has webspace I can use and will fill me in on how to do it. Thanks

Mr_Shorty
Taras

Post by Taras »

Let me know, I can host some pics for you. Hope you can make it, will be fun.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by wyldside »

So where are the rest of the BC members? There is more sponse from people out of province/state than there is from local BCers. What's up with that?
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
Mr_Shorty

Post by Mr_Shorty »

Car is up and running tonight!!! WOO HOO!!! Slight grounding problem but all is well. I'm still trying to get Dali and my time off, but the bosses are being real %&$#@**&# and don't like the idea. I'll try to get the OK by the weekend.

Mr_Shorty
Taras

Post by Taras »

Bring them a bottle of wine or chocolates and that will sweeten them up = weekend off.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

more like some rat poison, actually the owners seem pretty ok with it. its more of the co-workers not wanting to do any work, getting them to do anything more than sit on thier a-- and talk in the back would be more of a miracle.
Taras

Post by Taras »

Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

lol, its a familly run company, alllll familly. hope all goes well, need a vacation, been working on the car with tyler for three months now trying to get it running, soon to be done.

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”