INDIGLO GAUGES & GROUP BUY INFO

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
DJPRO

Re: INDIGLO GAUGES & GROUP BUY INFO

Post by DJPRO »

count me in along with the group buy.
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
DiGiTaL

Post by DiGiTaL »

I'm interested. I have 2 questions though,<BR>do we get to pick our own color, and<BR>is this group buy only to get a cheaper price, or is this the only time they will make and sell indiglos for the MX-3.
kidkai

Post by kidkai »

I'm game for them!!
'92 Mazda RS
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Its a group buy ONLY if someone heads it. IM NOT. you pick your own colors/fonts ect..<BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
Darbee

Post by Darbee »

I think the price is too expensive. $130 in USD eh?? <P>I would say, buy a set of the indiglo and bring it to SRD and Cocksport or EL gauges, ask them to copy one... hehehehehe... cheap cheap... !! <P> Image<P><P>------------------<BR>1994 Blaze Red GS<BR>Intrax springs<BR>DTM muffler<BR>B&M Shifter<BR>AEM air filter<BR>AZ-3 Conversion
1994 Blaze Red GS<BR>Intrax springs<BR>DTM muffler<BR>B&M Shifter<BR>AEM air filter<BR>AZ-3 Conversion
xeffex

Post by xeffex »

Keep me posted...
Jordan<BR>1994 White RS
Mighty9

Post by Mighty9 »

im in !!!
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I dont think they can.. its a complex procedure to make indiglo. Im just letting you guys know about it. The reason that Civics are so cheap for theirs, is cause so many are made. I dont work for them. Im just trying to hep out others and I want a set. Looks like I wont get them by this weekend, so it may be next weekend before I cant het them done.<BR>My alternator went out on me last night and I am having to have it towed to mazda in a few mins. This SUX! oh well. I should have it done by moday.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
Buff1110
Supporting Member

Post by Buff1110 »

im definately interested in the guages. keep me posted on when your gonna order them.<BR>Buff1110@aol.com<BR>Dan
Dan
92 Mx-3 Gs, KLZE Powered!! - SOLD!!!!
02 Tacoma TRD - Daily
93 Honda del Sol - New Project
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I got the gauges @ my work Sunday, but noone was here, so my work returned them to sender!! Im so pissed, I asked them to mail them to my parents house since I live in an apartment.<BR>but the prototypes ARE ready!<P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com <p>[This message has been edited by Custommx3 (edited August 14, 2001).]
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

I'm interested, I'll keep in touch
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I recieved the prototype indiglo gauges about 30 minutes ago, and man to they look sweet. The quality looks real nice as well. The kit included the transformer, the gauges, and a dimmer switch. I scanned it to show you how they come. I will not scan them high res because since I am getting these done and since they are still in prototype stage (if I like these and the install goes well they will go into production), and I dont want speedhut pissed @ me. <BR> <A HREF="http://www.speedhut.com" TARGET=_blank>www.speedhut.com</A> is making them<BR> Image <P>The group buy will have to be led by someone else I am Not taking control of it. I dont have the time.<P><BR>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com <p>[This message has been edited by Custommx3 (edited August 15, 2001).]
jojo2k23

Post by jojo2k23 »

I'm interested in buying them but what color can you choose and where do i buy them instead of the group buy?if possible.

Post by Guest »

i'm all about the guages, shoot me w/ the group buy info when you guys get it together<P>------------------<BR>-------------------------<BR>1992 Mazda Mx-3 GS<BR>Brilliant Black<BR>1.8L DOHC V-6 5 Speed<BR>-------------------------
KingFisher

Post by KingFisher »

I am definately in,,, Just shout me a holla dawg!!
ANDREW*<BR>1996 Mazda MX-3 GS

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”