INDIGLO GAUGES & GROUP BUY INFO

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

INDIGLO GAUGES & GROUP BUY INFO

Post by Custommx3 »

THIS IS THE EMAIL I RECIEVED TODAY<P>"I can fully understand the restlessness! we can do a group buy but to make<BR>it worth our while would need to produce all the gauges at the same time and<BR>ship to the same address. This usually is not something that on-line groups<BR>want to deal with.<BR>your gauges will be produced today and ship tomarrow to the below address.<BR>Thanks barry for working with us!"<P>This means I should have the prototype this week.<BR>Now, we can have a group buy ONLY if someone wants to be in charge of it. <BR>Pricing wise, I dont have the info yet and I will post here. IM guessing single pricing is around 139.95 (all the others seem to be that price.)<BR>If you are interested in the mx-3 indiglo gauges, please reply to this post. If you want to be in charge of the group buy, send me an email to <BR>barry@barrykclark.com<P><BR>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com <p>[This message has been edited by Custommx3 (edited August 07, 2001).]
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Re: INDIGLO GAUGES & GROUP BUY INFO

Post by Custommx3 »

I asked what discount we would get.<BR>Orders of <BR>20-50 save 10% ($15.00) off order- single payment sent for entire group.<BR>>50 save 20% off order- single payment sent for entire group.<BR>lead time on order for whole group would be 2 weeks once we receive order.<P><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

i want a set of those gauges!!!!!!!!!<P>------------------<BR>'92 blaze red rs<BR>aluminum wing<BR>london ont
jojo2k23

Post by jojo2k23 »

I want to see the gauges first if possible.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I will try to get them in this weekend<BR>and take some pics while/after install.<BR>I personally havent ever installed these, no know what to expect.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
Wildcat

Post by Wildcat »

i want those guages, count me in on the group buy
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><B>THIS IS THE EMAIL I RECIEVED TODAY<P>"I can fully understand the restlessness! we can do a group buy but to make<BR>it worth our while would need to produce all the gauges at the same time and<BR>ship to the same address. This usually is not something that on-line groups<BR>want to deal with.Just letting ya know that i am an interested party..... Image hgcmx3<BR>your gauges will be produced today and ship tomarrow to the below address.<BR>Thanks barry for working with us!"<P>This means I should have the prototype this week.<BR>Now, we can have a group buy ONLY if someone wants to be in charge of it. <BR>Pricing wise, I dont have the info yet and I will post here. IM guessing single pricing is around 139.95 (all the others seem to be that price.)<BR>If you are interested in the mx-3 indiglo gauges, please reply to this post. If you want to be in charge of the group buy, send me an email to <BR>barry@barrykclerk.com<P><BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
Xyphin

Post by Xyphin »

I would like to see some picks on your prototypes after installation, before I can say yes or no. And if there is a better discount with more purchases. But I am interested just want more to work with.
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

I might be interested once i see the prototypes....Barry, if you need any help installing the gauges, let me know. I think it took me 10-15 mins to install my SRD gauges, and I didn't break or uncalibrate anything. You know where you can find me...<P>------------------<BR>~'94 GS
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
mx3boy

Post by mx3boy »

I would like to purchase a set as well.
95 Black RS
masonholmes
Supporting Member

Post by masonholmes »

Count me in. I've also got a spare set of guages that could be donated to the cause if needed.<P>mason<BR>MX3SE<BR>masonholmes@hotmail.com
1993 MX-3 ~ SE * 2.5L Swap'd
1993 RX-7 ~ Rotary Performance Built
1996 MX-5 ~ M-Edition * Topless, Daily Driver

masonholmes@hotmail.com
babygirl23

Post by babygirl23 »

I AM ALSO VERY INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A SET AS WELL. KEEP ME UPDATED. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THEY LOOK.....
Ramfis Mx3

Post by Ramfis Mx3 »

Count me in on the group. I'm very interested on those. Check if you can get a better prize, for example on procarparts.com you can have them for an eclipse on $40.00.<BR>Anyway I'm still interested, if you have some photos send it to me at ramfisaymat@hotmail.com<BR>keep me on contact
Liquid_Metal

Post by Liquid_Metal »

I'm not intersted....I'M IN! Someone e-mail me if we do this! (i'll try to check back... been busy lately.)<P>------------------<BR>Liquid_Metal<BR>'94 MX-3GS<BR> Mazda_MX3GS@yahoo.com <BR><A HREF="http://www.MX-3GS.com" TARGET=_blank>www.MX-3GS.com<BR></A>
Liquid_Metal<BR>'94 MX-3GS<BR> Mazda_MX3GS@yahoo.com <BR><A HREF="http://www.MX-3GS.com" TARGET=_blank>www.MX-3GS.com<BR></A>
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Unfortunatey thats the best price I can get, its the same price as all the rest of the gauges that they sell. Keep in mind this is the ONLY company that makes indiglo gauges for the mx-3.<P><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”