Strut Tower Braces & Aluminum Oil Caps Sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
jeffg

Re: Strut Tower Braces & Aluminum Oil Caps Sale

Post by jeffg »

I'm interested in the oil cap. email me at j_guiyab@hotmail.com. I'm in t.o. so i could pick it up

Post by Guest »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bbqman218:<BR><B> I would like to buy a front Strut Bar from you if your la'git. You say $55 in Can ? So is that like $40 in US? If I karate chop this bar it wont bend will it?? and It will fit the Mx-3?<P>[This message has been edited by Bbqman218 (edited August 06, 2001).]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>The Strut bar is made by VIBRANT PERFORMANCE, They are made to fit the MX-3 and are made of (aircraft grade aluminum) and then polished to a Chrome shine.<P>
Bbqman218

Post by Bbqman218 »

Well what do I need to do to get one?<BR>Have you already ordered them and you now have them in your posession? Just wonderin, What were you going to do if you didnt sale all of them?? Yes Im interested,

Post by Guest »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bbqman218:<BR><B> Well what do I need to do to get one?<BR>Have you already ordered them and you now have them in your posession? Just wonderin, What were you going to do if you didnt sale all of them?? Yes Im interested, </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I have them now, I will be opening a shop this fall so if I don't sell it all I will mark it up to the retail price and sell it to the public, I thought I know how hard it is to get stuff for our cars sooo, I thought I would help out get some good stuff at a good price.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Brandon<BR>93 Red GS - Fx Kit
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

Hey,<P>I'd be interested in buying the Billet Aluminum oil cap. That would be ~$13.70USD?<P>Please email me at olorin2@angelfire.com . I can send a PayPal payment as soon as you get back to me! <P>Thanks,<P><BR><P>------------------<BR>Hank<BR>'92 GSR<BR>2.5L KL-ZE
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien
white fish

Post by white fish »

I'm in for the oil cap<BR>Im T.O. as well<BR>dougmorrison@hotmail.com<P>------------------<BR>Clear White 2.5L GSR
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Hello, <BR>I am interested in the oil cap and I am in the us... can you please email me so i know i get one?? do you use paypal or how do you want the payment..cjthor@hotmail.com<P>------------------<BR>Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> 14.62@99.4<BR> Now with NOS<p>[This message has been edited by cjthor (edited August 07, 2001).]
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Game6

Post by Game6 »

Hey I'm interested in both, let me know how much in US dollars, please.

Post by Guest »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Game6:<BR><B>Hey I'm interested in both, let me know how much in US dollars, please.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Send me an email if you are interested and let me know what you are looking into also let me know where you are from so I can inc. shipping, I will then send a total.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Brandon<BR>93 Red GS - Fx Kit
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

put me in for the front strut tower bar if there are any left. E-mail is jnsfox@msn.com for the total price for shipping to the Boston area.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

hey guys!!!!!<P> what the hell!! I just was lookin into vibrant performance and there is a company that sells alllll this stuff for half of what this guys is sellin it for. <A HREF="http://www.contemporarymotorsport.com/r ... p?PID=7307" TARGET=_blank>http://www.contemporarymotorsport.com/r ... ID=7307</A> <BR>Just cut and paste this site and it should work.. they are in the US and Canada. Sorry if I am steppin on somebodys profits but I gotta look out for my MX homies<P>------------------<BR>Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> 14.62@99.4<BR> Now with NOS
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
fieval79
Supporting Member

Post by fieval79 »

I'm interested in the oil cap. Is your price in CN funds or US?? my email addy is fieval79@hotmail.com <P>Thanks
Patmx-3

Post by Patmx-3 »

hey Dude; I went to the web site and looked into the oil cap, it was 18.00 CDN BUT THAT DID NOT INCLUDE SOME TAX THAT THEY HAVE!!!!! MY TOTAL IN THE CART CAME TO 20.59 + 7.00 FOR THE SHIPPING??? <P>Brandon I will take one Oil Cap from you! That web site that dude talked about pissed me off, I called them about the Strut bar and they told me they don't carry that model but Vibrant do make it and they said it retails for 64.95 but they would need an order of more then 20 for them to carry it????? 64.95 is more not less then 55.00 and that is before that BS tax......<P>Brandon pls put me down for an oil cap and a Strut tower bar.<P>Pat<BR>96, V6 with NOS<BR>
MSfreak

Post by MSfreak »

YO brandon--hook me up with the US$ prices for both the srut bar & cap !<BR>EMAIL: servingoursavior@aol.com<P>------------------<BR>'92BlackBeauty
'92BlackBeauty
CoSpringsMx-3

Post by CoSpringsMx-3 »

Still waiting to hear from ya. As soon as you hit me back with total cost I will send you paypal payment.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”