Strut Tower Braces & Aluminum Oil Caps Sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.

Strut Tower Braces & Aluminum Oil Caps Sale

Post by Guest »

Some Buddies and I got some good Deals on the following items durring a large Group buy. If you are intrested I only have 25 of each and the prices are in CDN funds. I will ship to the U.S.<P>Strut Tower Braces - Polished - 55.00<BR>Billet Aluminum Oil Cap - Polished - 21.00<BR>Seat Belt Shoulder Pads - "Mazdaspeed" or "Powered By Mazda" - 16.00<P>pls include your email so I can reach you!<P>------------------<BR>Brandon<BR>93 Red GS - Fx Kit
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Strut Tower Braces & Aluminum Oil Caps Sale

Post by Custommx3 »

What brand are these?<P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
Zoom24

Post by Zoom24 »

Are the braces for the front or rear? What color are the shoulder pads?<BR>My email is Blackmx3@hotmail.com<BR>
93se

Post by 93se »

who are they made by, are they front or rear?<BR>(the braces)I also live in To. so I'd be able to pick them up

Post by Guest »

The Strut bars are all for the front, they are chrome finish..... the seatbelts are in black with blue writting....they are all by Vibrant Performance.<P>------------------<BR>Brandon<BR>93 Red GS - Fx Kit<p>[This message has been edited by Brandon (edited August 06, 2001).]
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

Billet Aluminum Oil Cap - Polished - 21.00?<P>If Im correct in thinking, is this the oil cap from SRD Performance? Ive been looking for one but they were discontinued. If it is then put me down for one.
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.

Post by Guest »

Yeah, they are the ones that SRD had I got the last of them, if interested Email me at<BR>brandon_junkin@hotmail.com<P>------------------<BR>Brandon<BR>93 Red GS - Fx Kit
Coolzombi

Post by Coolzombi »

im really interested by your mazdaspeed shoulder pads...e-mail me at <A HREF="http://www.coolzombi@hotmail.com" TARGET=_blank>www.coolzombi@hotmail.com</A> <BR> Image<P>------------------<BR>1996 GS sparkle green (Daniel Ouellet in owner registry)
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
larz13

Post by larz13 »

Hey i'd be interested in all this stuff<BR>email me at larzbomb@hotmail.com<P>Larz
PHieT850

Post by PHieT850 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brandon:<BR><B>Some Buddies and I got some good Deals on the following items durring a large Group buy. If you are intrested I only have 25 of each and the prices are in CDN funds. I will ship to the U.S.<P>Strut Tower Braces - Polished - 55.00<BR>Billet Aluminum Oil Cap - Polished - 21.00<BR>Seat Belt Shoulder Pads - "Mazdaspeed" or "Powered By Mazda" - 16.00<P>pls include your email so I can reach you!<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Pinoyviet850@aol.com... send me the info
Dont want something, that doesnt want you back
drew

Post by drew »

I'll take a strut bar. In T.O. often so I could pick it up.<BR>thanks,<BR>drew -94 GS<BR>f1freak@mac.com
94 GS - PRM intake, Thermo spacers, clear signal + side markers, custom, colour-matched window vent guards, custom dual guage pod, front + rear OEM mudguards, colour matched washer fluid nozzles.....
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

are there any pictures of the strut bars and oil caps?
Bbqman218

Post by Bbqman218 »

I would like to buy a front Strut Bar from you if your la'git. You say $55 in Can ? So is that like $40 in US? If I karate chop this bar it wont bend will it?? and It will fit the Mx-3?<p>[This message has been edited by Bbqman218 (edited August 06, 2001).]
KingFisher

Post by KingFisher »

Hey buddy ,, the shoulder pads sound good to me. andrewx_3@yahoo.com mail me and let me know your details<P>Thanx 96MX-3 GS
ANDREW*<BR>1996 Mazda MX-3 GS
CoSpringsMx-3

Post by CoSpringsMx-3 »

Im interested in the strut tower brace as well. email me at<BR>nautica10304@yahoo.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”