F/S Everything you need to swap a BP into your MX-3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Joe Carlson

F/S Everything you need to swap a BP into your MX-3

Post by Joe Carlson »

Alright, if you've read my other post on parting out my mx-3 you know what i've got. I'll include everything you need to swap this bp into your RS mx-3, wiring, ECU, mounts, ect.... The bare long block is out of a 97 Kia Sophia with under 30K miles, and being a 97, it has the solid lifters, the head is a BP05, all the externals, like manifolds, accessories, wiring harness, ECU and stuff are from a 92 Protege LX. The engine runs great it has tons of power, the only thing it needs are new valve guide seals, so it smokes for alittle in the morning when first started up, but then the rest of the day is fine, It compression tests out great(170psi per Cyl) so i know the rings are good. The tranny also is out of the 97 Kia with only 30K miles, has a 4.11:1 ratio and some sort of stock LSD, with 28 spline axles, which is bigger than you'll find in any Pro LX or a EGT, both axles are brand new Constant velocity shafts and are also included. I'll sell everything i've talked about in the description for $800 plus shipping, which i paid over a grand for just the longblock and the Tranny. I'll also just sell everything minus the tranny for $550, or just the tranny for $350. PM me if interested.
Last edited by Joe Carlson on March 4th, 2005, 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
92 MX-3 1.8L DOHC BP, 17" Konig wheels, 2.5 exuast, custom CAI, inverted style carbon fiber hood, GT-Combat body kit.
Joe Carlson

Post by Joe Carlson »

I also forgot to mention the clutch is also brand new and only 600miles on it, it's a BeckArnley, which is expensive for a replacement clutch and its a little over stock grab.
92 MX-3 1.8L DOHC BP, 17" Konig wheels, 2.5 exuast, custom CAI, inverted style carbon fiber hood, GT-Combat body kit.
Joe Carlson

Post by Joe Carlson »

Also if some one has an Automatic, and wants to covert it to manual, and buys the whole package, i'll includ everything that is needed to covert it to manual for free.
Joe Carlson

Post by Joe Carlson »

Price reduction just make me an offer.
skylineracing07

Post by skylineracing07 »

i will give ya 450 plus shipping for it
Joe Carlson

Post by Joe Carlson »

For just the engine or the whole thing? I would consider it for the engine but not the the engine and tranny, PM me if you want to talk more. Thanks-Joe
bigrich12

Swap

Post by bigrich12 »

Would this go into my 1.6L DOHC and would you take 550 plus shipping for it. Just asking???
1994 Mx3 custom system with 2 JBL 10's, alpine head unit, and memphis highs.
Joe Carlson

Post by Joe Carlson »

Sold the whole car today.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”