Few Parts for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Zquinn

Re: Few Parts for sale

Post by Zquinn »

sorry man, its a 4cyl 5speed. let me know if this will still work. email off list at zquinn@ghg.net<P>------------------<BR>95 White RS
95 White RS
nipsy

Post by nipsy »

if by chance the door panels are in good shape, i am interested.<P> nipsy.
Zquinn

Post by Zquinn »

hmmm, ill check nipsy. i know the windows and door frame are crushed but ill check on the actual interior panels. email me off list at zquinn@ghg.net and ill try and get some pics<BR>thanks<P>------------------<BR>95 White RS
95 White RS
Billy Ihburg

Post by Billy Ihburg »

Do you have the center console trim the one that goes around the radio/heater controlls. Also I need the door panels if they are in good shape and are for a power window equipted car.<P>Thanks,<P>Billy<BR>93 GS SE
Zquinn

Post by Zquinn »

hey nipsy, the passenger door panel is in good shape, the driver is messed up though. let me know if your interested in the one. hey kid, are u still interested in the back seat? hit me back by email at zquinn@ghg.net<BR><P>------------------<BR>95 White RS
95 White RS
Zquinn

Post by Zquinn »

hey all, my buyer for the flowmaster bailed on me so if someone wants to match the last good offer i had of 100+10 for shipping by ups itll be sold. no fuss no muss. let me know.<P>------------------<BR>95 White RS
95 White RS
Zquinn

Post by Zquinn »

ALERT!!!!<BR>for all you 4cyl boys and girls. i forgot that i also have the rear lower tie bar off a GS. this is a small ugly black rod that connects the lower tie rods(i think thats what they are called). this came highly recommended from Vaugh Nishimuras 4cyl tech page on his web site. it is not something you can really see but it helps to reduce body roll and flex during hard driving. i didnt know if it would help until i put it on there. i went out to a curvey road and took it up to 85 and man could i tell the differance. this is a cheap and easy suspension mod for all us 4cyl people who didnt get one of these stock with the car. let me know if your interested. 25+5 for shipping, let me know. <BR>ps. very easy to install. take off two bolts, slide on bar, put bolts back on. might have a hernia tryin to get the bolts off cause they are a lil stiff. but youll live.hehe. email me at zquinn@ghg.net<P>------------------<BR>95 White RS
95 White RS
kidkai

Post by kidkai »

I'm still interested for the rear seat. Need to know the color. Also interested in the tie bar.
'92 Mazda RS
Zquinn

Post by Zquinn »

KIDKAI!!! EMAIL ME @ zquinn@ghg.net<BR>PLEASE. IT IS MUCH EASIER THAT WAY><P>------------------<BR>95 White RS
95 White RS
Zquinn

Post by Zquinn »

oh, whoops, sorry kidkai. the seats are that black vinyl/leather that mazda used around the outside, and black cloth on the seats and back with a pattern that looks like this<P> \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ <BR> \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ <BR> \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ <BR>kinda like that, i think the colors of the slashes like green, blue, red. it is a stock mazda fabric color. let me know. email at zquinn@ghg.net<P>------------------<BR>95 White RS
95 White RS
groovemx3

Post by groovemx3 »

Do you have a instrument panel?? if so, how many miles??<P>------------------<BR>Jep Byars-94 MX3
Zquinn

Post by Zquinn »

Jep, <BR>do you mean the instrument cluster? if so i have 77000 on it, roughly. if this is what you need and are interested or have any questions, email me at: zquinn@ghg.net<BR><P>------------------<BR>95 White RS
95 White RS
Zquinn

Post by Zquinn »

ok, for me to email you, it would require you to leave me your email address. the bumper is not smashed however there are some deep scratches on the right side. not that bad. let me know. email me at zquinn@ghg.net<P>------------------<BR>95 White RS
95 White RS
Bundy

Post by Bundy »

I'm interested in lower tie bar, and plz tell me if you have the armrest. Thanks.<P>Bungo<BR>bungo@home.com
Quazi5

Post by Quazi5 »

If your tranny is still in good working order, Name what kind (standard/automatic- how many speeds) & your price & I'll see what I can do. Image<P>Quazi5<BR>Quazi5@yahoo.com
Blake Gibson<BR>'93 Black MX-3 GS<BR>Anyday is a good day if I'm in my MX-3.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”